Cory Atleys old f250

I saw 3 dodges out at kil kare last night with fire punk diesel stickers and the two mega cabs where quick I think 11.60s or close to that.

And I'll be taking the motor apart next week and see what's done.

Also to everyone sorry for getting rude on this site.

Firepunk and Toops Tunning winning combos :cheer:

If that pine knoll truck made 900+ hosepower on the engine dyno you should call them guys and see if they can help u out or fined out who built there engine and talk to them.

I talk to them guys a lot. Motor is more stock than most would believe

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

If this still has the built engine he's good to go. Now it just comes down to Injectors and Turbo. I say actually go for the 2.5 class instead of 2.6 might have a better shot. Well IDK after seeing the 2.5 truck out at the Firepunk shop LOL

To all that keep bringing up the built engine FYI a 6.0l can do 1000+ hp on stock rods. Its been done. On fuel shoot for 900+ hope to hit 750 and be happy stock sb is fine. 6.0/6.4 pretty much same bottom end rods are real close to the same.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Im not saying it cant be done. Just that you would hope that it is still the built engine.

To the OP, if you are looking for build help come sign up PowerstrokeArmy.com. Lots of 6.0 guys over there that can point you in the right direction :D

937-313-5755 call me.... will not work on it tho! It was a nightmare! This truck was built in 2005-2006 never had 4-5 engines for this one... had 3.2 single with 490cc injectors it was not sold with truck. Hard to remember everything just remember it was easier to make 2000hp with an inline then a 1000hp with a 6.0l.....

This is why I like CompD... Quality Entertainment