Cory Atleys old f250

I must be confused.. I ran against this truck along time ago in a 550hp vp and put the spank to it. Where in the hell did it make 900hp.. that would've been gods gift to the 6.0 5 years ago...

900hp 6.0 on fuel would be gods gift 5 seconds ago.....

I would drop the pan just to make sure. See if its still a built bottom end or if it got swapped out. Even if it did for the price you got a Hell of a nice truck. Yeah I heard the dunk sheets were amazing probably the only 6.0 of that power . Definitely the highest fuel only 6.0

:hehe: :hehe:

Found one looks like a Nice truck. The only video is from 06 and it blew a boot it looks like or a turbo

I must be confused.. I ran against this truck along time ago in a 550hp vp and put the spank to it. Where in the hell did it make 900hp.. that would've been gods gift to the 6.0 5 years ago...

You put the SPANK to a lot of sh!t back then :lolly:

I only found one if any one has any I'd like to see them! And after I get the truck up and ready to pull ill get dyno sheets for every one.

Does it still have the belt driven oil pump on it?

I worked at Woodruff Diesel for several years and i did have some time on this thing. All i have to say is your info is wrong on some things. The biggest turbo that thing had was a 2.8. And never made 900 hp. I can say more but i don't want to hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Not hurting my feelings what so ever man I just wanna know what's done to it message me the info pls and yea truck still has belt oil pump

Hmm, i take it your in Clayton since thats what the ad says. Not to far from me.

You should probably not advertise it as 900hp with a 2.5 charger. Who cares what it did have done to it if you are trying to sell it....