CR Dodge single turbo 1/4 mile times

Devon E

Like the title says post your common rail dodge 1/4 mile times.
With a single charger if you use spray or not and if you have pulled weight out of the truck.

mine is 11.860 @ 115 mph with a 66m charger fuel only with the back seat out but a roll cage in making up for that.

Lets see who is goin fast on a small single instead of bolting on twins to go fast :Cheer:

10.84 @128 single silver bullet, little spray, not much,

mike drever has you beat, 11.5@118, sorry deveon you don't hold any recordsw for single charger

Well its slow compared to you guys but i pulled a 13.8 at 97pmh with a ppe/puck stack only factory lift pump, cp3, injectors and turbo and the added weight of 35's and 6" lift.....I gotta wayz to go lol

I coudnt care less about records just sick of the TWIN turbo trucks I could bolt on a huge twin setup and go faster but who isnt trying that. kevin proved you can go 10s on a single i wana see how fast others are goin

in the end its the same old story my wallets faster then yours

I hear ya there Devon... Im going to try,, I repeat try,,to take back that super street record on a single turbo. Im going to be running a K31 and my nitrous level is going to be on par with most of the other guys now. Heres hoping,, but it will still be on a single.

And trust me my wallet isnt very fast,, LOL

you plan on using a bottle just to lite that sucker on the line lol

I have some tricks lets say,, LOL,, but I think it is going to work good.. I unfortunately wont have much chance to do any test and tune. I m just hoping to have it running in time, let alone test,, LOL

I broke down and mounted traction bars on my truck before the storm hit.
and one stage of nitrous one bottle one shot and maybe i will make my ET goal i set for myself

It has so many different looks. It has a sled pulling look,drag look, show n go look. :bang . All this money into looks, I could have made the dang truck a lot faster without these things.

I just put the 5" rear exit back on since I daily drive it. Next run should be in the mid 11's.

Drag Mode

Sled Pulling/Dirt Racing

The latest look.Rims are lighter than stock

no weight removed, 37's, 8200lbs with me in it, single SB66 on fuel only.... 11.9@112

commerce5.jpg

My sig says it, I was running a SB 66 and about a 100 shot for the 11.32 that is with the back seat out and the spare tire removed. I have pretty much backed off since then because I don't have a roll bar in it.

Last time I ran the truck was 13.3@ 102 with stock everything stock trans., turbo, cp3, lift pump, exhaust factory form, and airbox. Tuning was smarty 4.4 beta and custom quad x2 race tune pressure only. This definetly isn't anything special by any means I really need to get back to the track soon I haven't raced the truck since october 2007. I believe Ty finally broke into the 12s that very same day I know for certain he ran a 13.0

I coudnt care less about records just sick of the TWIN turbo trucks I could bolt on a huge twin setup and go faster but who isnt trying that. kevin proved you can go 10s on a single i wana see how fast others are goin

in the end its the same old story my wallets faster then yours

WOW!!! A TWIN Hater Thread!!!!! lol

Well dang!! Why's it gotta be like that!! I'm not trying to set records or prove I've got money (That's for dang sure).....I just went twins cause of the Street Manners!! Don't you think if I could have quick spool with little smoke out of a single and still make 800hp that I would?? Nobody would spend that extra cash for twins if that was the case....

Im glad you guys haul A$$ with a single..Congrats to ya!! But I'll keep my twins..

Oh, I also refuse to go nitrous....I want to stay #2 only....Thats another reason for twins for me..

:Cheer:

Swole, I agree, eventually when money allows I will go to twins,, but a truck with a SB is very streetable, and as I have proven very capable to get over 800 HP, even on fuel only.