CR Dodge single turbo 1/4 mile times

Project X Diesel at Drag Week 2007 11.32 @ 128.91

Industrial Injection SB 66 turbo single Industrial Injection Dragon fire CP3 , and II 90 hp injectors with Diablo Predator high rpm tune and DP Project X module
This was done on 42 lbs of boost and 1 .125 Nitrous Express progressive system .

and yes the SB 66 was very streetable , I use this exact same set up to run the fastest time in a Diesel Truck in Mile Racing while attempting to set the AA/UDT truck record of 166.55 where I ran 166.27 MPH at Maxton ECTA event .

all this what driving to all of the races over 2 years putting over 15,000 miles on the truck, the SB66 is still tight and in good condition

Project X Diesel at Drag Week 2007 11.32 @ 128.91

Industrial Injection SB 66 turbo single Industrial Injection Dragon fire CP3 , and II 90 hp injectors with Diablo Predator high rpm tune and DP Project X module
This was done on 42 lbs of boost and 1 .125 Nitrous Express progressive system .

and yes the SB 66 was very streetable , I use this exact same set up to run the fastest time in a Diesel Truck in Mile Racing while attempting to set the AA/UDT truck record of 166.55 where I ran 166.27 MPH at Maxton ECTA event .

all this what driving to all of the races over 2 years putting over 15,000 miles on the truck, the SB66 is still tight and in good condition

I think we might have run faster traps speeds in 1 mile. Our entry speed at the 1 mile beams was over 175mph, but since we didn't have a parachute, we were not allowed to exceed 175, so Pat had to back it off to an average speed of 168+mph for the flying mile, and our record for B/DT is 166.850 for the average first mile based on 2 runs.

you got me by a 1/4 mph , I did drive it home from that meet .

it will be there but not with me , Project X is dead , I did design and engineer the 5.0 liter engine that is in it , with a destroyed crank 4.72 to 4.00 crank . I had Bullet wield and offset grind it . The Pistons I worked on with Pat at Ross so it should make as good a power as a 5.7. This to run D/DT
I have another Surprise for D Diesel Truck but I’ll unleash it a little later on in the year .

So Pat what Turbo were you running ,

I have on GPS been right at 200 mph testing with X It was turning 4050 rpms with a 3.20 rear gear and the GearVendor in overdrive . This with a 30 inch tall tire
The GPS just tagged 200 when I backed down on the hwy at 3 AM .

Pat you doing good , hope to see a lot of diesels run good this year , I have 3 projects in the works , and didn’t have time to go for a Salt car . I might come out to watch Curtis and a friends AA/FCC run .

Swole, I agree, eventually when money allows I will go to twins,, but a truck with a SB is very streetable, and as I have proven very capable to get over 800 HP, even on fuel only.

:Cheer:

To Each his own!!! I've ridden in Ty's big Mega and his SB does pretty well...I just love the twins..

you got me by a 1/4 mph , I did drive it home from that meet .

it will be there but not with me , Project X is dead , I did design and engineer the 5.0 liter engine that is in it , with a destroyed crank 4.72 to 4.00 crank . I had Bullet wield and offset grind it . The Pistons I worked on with Pat at Ross so it should make as good a power as a 5.7. This to run D/DT
I have another Surprise for D Diesel Truck but I’ll unleash it a little later on in the year .

So Pat what Turbo were you running ,

I have on GPS been right at 200 mph testing with X It was turning 4050 rpms with a 3.20 rear gear and the GearVendor in overdrive . This with a 30 inch tall tire
The GPS just tagged 200 when I backed down on the hwy at 3 AM .

Pat you doing good , hope to see a lot of diesels run good this year , I have 3 projects in the works , and didn’t have time to go for a Salt car . I might come out to watch Curtis and a friends AA/FCC run .

This isn't Pat, since I have taken away his internet privileges until after Bonneville LOL

But, we where running a PPE GT42 Mag.

Nope Saber single silver bullet NO spray tried the twin idea didnt like the whole idea of the twins

I didn't like the twin idea either but now 10.20 on fuel, think i'll deal with it.. But i did run 11.76 with a single on 37'' single pump

Your truck always ran strong Drake good job on your 10.20 barry said you had a good run

I really hope this thread dont turn into the Comp D project x i wana pick on Comp461 thread

Your truck always ran strong Drake good job on your 10.20 barry said you had a good run
Thanks its been hard to get were Im at now, I still have to get it dailed in alittle more I want 9.99's on fuel I still have a stock head none ported and stock cam still wondering if I should even chance it or not..

I did the cam you can notice that. I choked at the cost of the fully ported head if i was keeping my truck no prob but i dont wana spend the coin for another guy lol

I still havent touched my head either.. one day I will probably do a whole engine, and then I will get the head done and a cam etc... but it is kinda fun to see how far you can take these engines

13.0 at 104 with a trans and smarty/mp8 stack... then I added twin cp3/ fass 150/ 66mm eep turbo/ spearco intercooler/ exhaust/ 2 melted pistons but hung with a turbo mustang up to about 110 that trapped 124 in the 1/4 from a roll....I believe it was a high eleven second truck.. motor is getting built then I will find out...lol

Lifted 35's
tailgate pulled but not for weight savings.
Weighed in at 7490
stock cp3
sps66
about a 50 shot of nitrous
spinning it's ass off.

X2 on this not turning into a greggy "me me me" thread.

Oh yea. I hate my single turbo. Laggy as he'll and high egt's.

My boy GAW ran a 9.69 @ 141
Not to shabby for the boys down south