Crazy thoughts man...CRAZY !!!!

What about tire warmers? A 5 or 6" chrome slash cut out in front of both rear tires.
Or...french them into the side of the rear quarter panel in front of the rear tires, and leave them black.:rockwoot:

UNBROKEN said:
I keep having crazy pictures in my head of no bed cover and a single 6" straight cut stack in the right front bed corner........cab high.....crazy thoughts.....crazy.....:bang
SOmeone stop me before I hurt myself.........

I don't think its crazy thoughts........I agree with Tim, if you do do i, powder coat them black......I've got some pic's of black ones......:evil

Timbeaux38 said:
Single black stack would be the poo!

I was a diehard "NO" vote, untill you said that. :aiwebs_029:

Would the Black Powdercoat hold up to the heat?

If not, use the black paint used for grills.... it may be a flat finish, but it would up hold the heat. The best way to find out is take a heat gun to a piece of powder coated pipe, and heat it up! They do make High Temp powder coat, but not alot of people apply it.

DO IT!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

edit: but they must be atleast 6"s

Last edited:
rich i would do duall slash cuts, the same higth as the cab, powder coated flat black, and make sure to powder coat the piping to, then get a hard bedcover and make it a pin on, put 2 holes in it, slide it over the stacks and BAM one good looking truck
robert
out

do it! :rockwoot: ive been thinking of either single or dual 6" straight cuts on mine. but as already stated, try to take a pic with both to see how they look.

Retorical said:
Stacks are for dually's. .
Be sure to tell that to the Dodge crowd :aiwebs_009:

I think it would look good Ive got a stack that I stuck in the bed of my truck last year at BG just to get an idear of how it would look and was seriously thinkin about it. I just dont want to loose the bed space if I have to load something in it. Im still thinkin about it thou:aiwebs:aiwebs_026:
Richard, If the stack is still there we can check it out on your truck and I'll give ya a good/great deal :drool:

Ceramic coating would work I had it done on my F350 down pipe to tip.It was $18 a foot but that included polishing.I amgine that the black would be cheaper.

If you want some ideas on how a 6" single would look check my pics look in the NLDP album.Here is a teaser
2073045740063210027VzYHCK

Eric

Dont do it!! Will ruin the look of your truck. Now for me on the other, black stacks would look good!!

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="10722"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
htsht

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

I also vote against putting the stacks on your truck, Rich. Leave the exhaust the way it is.

I would do it in fact Im thinking of doing it......How big is everyone running them. I swear the ones I seen are at least 8" dia. It may be an allusion though

8" is hard to get, but the most common I sell are 5" and 6". We can do 7" also!:evil

Back