Crazy thoughts man...CRAZY !!!!

8" on a truck is Too Big in my opinion.

I think on a pick-up, 5" & 6" look the best.

Hey rich, I say do 6" miters cab high. Depending on the type of bed cover you have, I can't remember, put some holes in the cover and stick 2 6" miters right up through it. I think that would look so sweet. If it is one of those covers that are hinged at front of the bed some type of high temp rubber or something could be used to make kind of a seal around it or something. I dunno details but I think having a cover and crome stacks on your truck would look bada$$ I have been wanted to move my roll cover back, do stacks and put a black diamond plate cover over it leaving the whole bed a flush flat look.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="11298"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
LovinPSDs

Check this out.....Steve _ Steve's truck 018.JPG

Steve _ Steve's truck 017.JPG

This was a great Idea, and I belive he is using polyurithan (SP?) o-rings. Just an Idea I thought I'd share......

Matt Stuckey has the same type cover on the retired race truck

Just do it

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="11606"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
birddog55

dont do it

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="12275"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
03powerstroke35

ya i thought the same thing (rich) kinda like (cowboys) but black chrome and at an angle. not quite sure on how the cver would work you would almost have to cut it.

Don't change it Brother. I think a big black 6" straight out the back would look sweet though!

Back