CSI's testing Times

i am in Indy right now ! You live here and you mean to tell me you are not here ?

Oh man, don't make it any worse!! But sadly, I can't make it. After having a gazm seeing those motor pics and knowing your rig is there!?! I was about a half hour away from ordering my tickets Monday evening but had to make the tough call on work vs. pinks. Work won out. I just don't have a choice, I'm doing a remodel at a doctor's office and I can only work two days during the week for about 6 hours, and on both Saturday and Sunday. I've had some delays and fell a little behind schedule and to get back on and finish the job on time I must work this Saturday. It's either this one or the next, and since I was unable to go to TS (a bit relieved that I didn't miss much, lol) I would like to at least get to one large diesel event this year. I'm sure (hoping) that another Pinks event will come to ORP or close by in the future though, I'd love to see it.

i caught the 9.78 pass up close (3 feet from the truck at the line) WOW!!! thing is gettin some. see u guys at indy in the morning :Cheer:

Talked with Bo today and he said that you guys busted a 9.6x first round! Congrats!

first pass was 9.51, i will post the video tomorrow when i get home from RPM Fest! you will have to excuse my poor camera skills...i was trying to watch and record.

Last edited:
this is a 4x4 right? what's the current fastest for 4x4 diesels?
this HAS to be close right?

9.44 Jimmy Dale Smith's truck with Seth Sullivan driving.

Can we get a picture of that combo please??:Cheer:

attachment.php

Any info on how, when, the converter was locked? I'd be curious to see what it could do with the converter unlocked.

WOOOOHOOOO We are on our fouth run down the track an already knockin on Smiths door :rockwoot: It feels good gettin rushed at the line tryin to spool an still catch the guy at the end !:hehe: Now were down to one good pass on a TC an then it gives up . Im hopin we can have somthing different to try come next weekend because this one pass stuff stinks . I made a second pass an it just slipped the lockup clutches the whole way an still ran a 10.31@132mph . Here is my 9.51 timeslip .

Attachments

• SCAN0003.jpg
    SCAN0003.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60
Just out of curiousity....dosen't it get really old having to pull the tranny every week to do converter swaps?

Heck I get in a pissy mood when I take mine out once a year:doh:

Are your converters covered under warranty?

Just out of curiousity....dosen't it get really old having to pull the tranny every week to do converter swaps?

Heck I get in a pissy mood when I take mine out once a year:doh:

Are your converters covered under warranty?

Yes , but you get really good at taking the tranny out when your makin this much power :hehe: We are Sponsered by ATS on our convertors .

So wait.. how did it go? Wasn't the pinks race yesterday?

Edit:

ahhhh found a site, posponed until today.