Cummins + Blower + 2 Very Big Twin Turbos.....

We still wait your supercharger pictures!:poke:

How much boost it creates(total and at idle) and witch rpm your turbo lights?

:evil

Explain why....

Cause I can't see it. CFM flow into the engine is constant @ any given rpm. CFM flow out of the blower is constant @ any given rpm. Basically, just making the engine larger.

All the turbo does is make each of those CFM weigh more. Why does the blower care?

The only thing I can see, is that the blower isn't in the way at all..... but, the blower requires crankshaft hp to drive. And once the turbo is up on top, it's more efficient (from a drive standpoint) to take the load off of such an inefficient device.

Hence my having suggested a Lysholm compressor in the first place.

And I'm not saying "I'm right, you're wrong", as if we were standing in a sandbox arguing over a toy... That's just my logic above. I'm posing an argument in hopes of getting a logical explanation as to where it is wrong, or right. I can't see where it's in the way. Maybe somebody else can show me why it is.

The whole reason detroit had blowers was to make a two stroke cycle work without any intake valves. But because blowers are fixed displacement once the engines required volume exceeded the blowers capability the bypass opened to allow a greater volume into the engine. On any engine lets say you need 50 cfm at 1800 no load as soon as you start working the engine the cfm will climb(example:an engine may run fine with an almost clogged filter but when you try to pull a trailer it doesn't cause your working the engine harder requiring more cfm than what the filter can let thru). One way you could tell if the bypass was working was to check airbox pressure under full load if there was no boost that meant the engine was consuming the air faster than what the blowers could put it thru. I don't know if this helps you at all just my $.02

Last edited:
there is a guy on dieselplace that has a supercharged twin turbo'd dmax....

no ei ihan jussi mutta melkein! pictures is "evo1" and i have some test drive but in future and "evo2" then i post picture in here.supercharger is lysholm 2300ax and it is top of turbocharger

pictures pictures pictues:drool1::drool1::drool1:

Unfortunatley its currently not running.... it suck air filter inside of turbo :badidea:

Thats kind of a cool problem....:rockwoot:

Once he gets that thing sorted out it should be a MONSTER!