Cummins Info

put a Dmax in it , it will fit a lot better and run better as well.

205 mph in the Texas Mile
9.27 @ 154 mph on 275 street tires
35 mpg

DSC00064.jpg

IMGP1222.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

the neat part about the Dmax is that it bolts right up to a THM 400 or even better a 4l80 which is the stronger then any of the dodge transmissions and has a clean transbrake.

the mustang was street driven close to 20,000 miles to ever track, The Texas mile, and then home again.

40 lbs of boost from one turbo is all it takes .

we are doing a next project with apristine SS 454 1/2 ton with a dmax now.

no the motor bolts in and the dressed weight is about the same as a BBC. this car was a true daily driver. on my face book fan page there is a few pictures .

mike drove it to the Texas Mile and ran 205 and then drove it home.

Well change of plans on the cummins stang build!! With doing my research and taking notes from a seasoned racer I am going with a Dmax in the stang.
:tree:

sounds like a plan, the cummins is a truck engine and just doesn't work in a car to make a true driver.

the Wiring harness to do the stand-a-lone swap is now a reality . I have 20 of them now at the harness shop. Dan's Diesel will be providing the tuning.

the SS 454 and a jet boat are getting motors in the next few months

sounds like a plan, the cummins is a truck engine and just doesn't work in a car to make a true driver.

The wiring harness to do the stand-a-lone swap is now a reality . I have 20 of them now at the harness shop. Dan's diesel will be providing the tuning.

The ss 454 and a jet boat are getting motors in the next few months

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
were both back,

good to see you

this should be fun.

were both back,

good to see you

this should be fun.

Did you inform your new customer that Mike had a custom frame built for the pony? or did you leave that out?

Custom chassis opens up a new realm of options.

the Wiring harness to do the stand-a-lone swap is now a reality . I have 20 of them now at the harness shop. Dan's Diesel will be providing the tuning.

i did not know that the duramax was not a truck engine. who would have thought!

40 lbs of boost from one turbo is all it takes .

... and maybe a couple others hiding in bottles. Where does Mike work again?

we are doing a next project with apristine SS 454 1/2 ton with a dmax now.

Mr. Jangles?

Is that you?

How did you get in Greg's pocket? LOL

Nevermind, where did you get the money for a project like THAT? :hehe:

*** Mr.Jangles was the mouse on Green Mile *** Get it?

What did the Duramax come in? I don't think it was a Fiat or BMW...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This build should be interesting!! Hoping to start making some progress on it this week.:ylsuper: