Cummins sled puller

ok so what makes it bounce? I feel like a retard asking but i want to know

so ive got 3 very vaugue answers. what fuel limits? how does the gov bounce? what is a RSV govenor and what is the buffer?

You have 3 very accurate answers. What more do you want? The RSV governor causes governor bounce because there is little-to-no buffer.

What's your real question? Are you wanting to lope while you spool? Please say no please say no... Awaiting answer...

Btw my vote goes towards the loose buffer on the gov. cause it sounds like it does it towards the higher rpms more.

no im not a loper lol. Im just wanting to learn as much as i can so when i have to talk about it i have the rite answers. I dont like being ignorant.

no im not a loper lol. Im just wanting to learn as much as i can so when i have to talk about it i have the rite answers. I dont like being ignorant.

Thank god lol. Only reason I asked is cause you are new here and there's all kind of tards that join this site. I don't think it's a cam cause usually a cam is rougher downlow and smooths out as it gets higher but that truck was the opposite.

If its just that it's a loose snubber why is it that you hear a lot of pro-mod trucks that have this sound? No advantages?

that was a great video. I need to find like 10 more on the pump and how it works. Now what is the buffer?

Hell ask shriver it's his truck I'm sure he would tell ya!! He's a good dude