Custom Intake

CC12V said:
I just got done welding last nite...no testing yet.It will put better air in the front cylynders for sure.
As far as the 24V, your going to need different lines in order to do much.I'll take a look at it some more next week.

Yeah I can deffinitely see what you mean about the back cylinders getting air. And as for the 24v, our injector lines go everywhere....:bang

Oh and AWESOME welds!!:bow:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Yeah I can deffinitely see what you mean about the back cylinders getting air. And as for the 24v, our injector lines go everywhere....:bang

Oh and AWESOME welds!!:bow:
Thanks. If a person had a P-pumped 24v or just a different set of lines ,It would make things alot easier.

here you go with a set of factory cummins lines what will work with the intake.

sizeimage.php

Last edited:
DieselTweaker said:
here you go with a set of factory cummins lines what will work with the intake.

sizeimage.php
I had 2 sets of those lines,1 factory and a set I had Scheids copy in .120's.The intake for those is in the For Sale section.But those lines are for the almighty 12V.

Why not use tubular style intake?
Header style, for every cyliner his own long runner.

I have seen picture of this kind of intake setup, but I do not find it anymore.(It was red Ram with 24V engine)

Is there any performance gains or is it just for nice look?

I'm in the process of building an air horn and downpipe for the 24V and Commonrail.It will be much cheaper than the other aftermarket horns out there. Same aluminum tube design with bungs on downpipe. I strongly believe its better to mix your water, NOS, or whatever down low instead of close to the head.
If I could come up for air in the shop maybe I could get started on it.:aiwebs_029:

CC12V said:
I'm in the process of building an air horn and downpipe for the 24V and Commonrail.It will be much cheaper than the other aftermarket horns out there. Same aluminum tube design with bungs on downpipe. I strongly believe its better to mix your water, NOS, or whatever down low instead of close to the head.
If I could come up for air in the shop maybe I could get started on it.:aiwebs_029:
It's a Bit*h to have to work!!!!:kick: :blahblah1:
Better hope I do'nt get rich,be 24/7 untill the 7's!:evil :aiwebs_029: :thankyou2:

:thankyou2: Smokem

Its the same truck.:woohoo:

What you think about it? More power or more restrictive?

About one thing I am sure, It looks very nice :lolly:

here is some of the best out there,

Last edited: