Cutting 160 pump for 13mm p&b's

Why are you even here? It's painfully obvious you more than everyone else.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm having a great day.. .and the evening looks to be even better. :D

Lol, continue to meet you bashing quota

No one is bashing anyone here...you should find a dictionary on your path to reinvent the wheel. And when you smooth out all the rough edges you'll find youself with what everyome told you to start with....a round wheel.

No one is bashing anyone here...you should find a dictionary on your path to reinvent the wheel. And when you smooth out all the rough edges you'll find youself with what everyome told you to start with....a round wheel.

Sounds less expensive still, if that doesn't work I'll make the jump to a 3/4" drill bit

Poetry

The fitment spec for barrels and plungers is 80 to 100 millionths. No, that's not a typo.

If you still feel that you can build your own pump and internal components, please post up the process and results so us newbs can learn...

The fitment spec for barrels and plungers is 80 to 100 millionths. No, that's not a typo.

If you still feel that you can build your own pump and internal components, please post up the process and results so us newbs can learn...

You forget he has a calibrated eye and some emery cloth that goes to billionths.

On a serious note, the average person wouldn't believe that the tiniest scuffing on a plunger often means it gets thrown out. Barely can see discoloration from the polish. I'm sure Seth has a couple pics laying around. The ol fingernail trick doesn't apply to fuel injection.

Back