Cutting D25 Skyjacker Springs, Other Lowering Questions???

i thought you never used aluminum for blocks? Nick if you want my truck is still down bretts if you wanna measure shocks. clamp those rear springs before you cut the the ubolts and make sure you have large c-clamps. one of mine cracked in half. did you get a used set of springs. its much easier to replace the front springs if you can take a torch or sawsall to the ones in there now.

Bobby, question for ya. Did you use a c-clamp before and aft of the u-bolts or just at one spot? Also, I have air bags on the truck which came with the truck (previous owner installed). They clamp around the top of the springs. I plan to use a c-clamp to hold the springs but was curious to see if these air bag mounts will be strong enough to aid in holding the springs closed together. Anyone have airbags or install air bags on one of these trucks have any input?

Nevermind, I'm just going to grab some extra c-clamps from work.

I was thinking of dropping my rear around 2 inches but leaving my stock springs in the front alone. I was wondering if I just added some add-a-leafs in rear and removed the 4 inch block if that would work or should I just put in a 2 inch block in instead of add-a-leafs.

Back