Dakota 318 to 4bt to 12v

Interior pics

I figured i would post some pics of the inside of the truck also. Im not a big fan of red either so the red bench seat had to go...
IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

Update

Well Ive had this done for a while but been out of town for 3 weeks without a comp to upload em.
IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

I have the bed mounted just did after these pics. I can fit up 18.5 tires on it and still have 2-3 inches to spare. got a few other things to do but coming together nicely.
Also ordered a turbo too. S476/83 1.1 t6 and also got a .9 t4 housing also for a deal. Im going to run it with the Scharger to see how it runs but if not should be able to run it as a single

I still need to make new brake lines. I was bored one night waiting on my coilover kit to come in... and finally last night they did
IMG_0220.JPG

After i finish the rear end im going to pull the motor and change my oil pan to the one i built since its only sitting like 3 inches off the ground and install the cam i recently purchased, then im going to send my pump off to Seth to get benched...
And i want some suggestions for a lift pump. I thinking bout going with a magnafuel or twin walbro 392's pump. I want a pump that can hold around 60psi since i have a 175 pump.

How about a few pics of the oil pan you built? I have a lowered Chevy dually with a 12v, and ya my oil pan is no more than 3in off the ground. Lookin for idea's!

How about a few pics of the oil pan you built? I have a lowered Chevy dually with a 12v, and ya my oil pan is no more than 3in off the ground. Lookin for idea's!

yes!! i always wanted to do that. have any pictures? have you thought about just like sectioning the pan a couple of inches? then shorten the pickup accordingly with a sleev on the tube

yes!! i always wanted to do that. have any pictures? have you thought about just like sectioning the pan a couple of inches? then shorten the pickup accordingly with a sleev on the tube

Ya I'll have to try to get some uploaded. It turned out awesome!

This is the only one i have of this pan it'll still hold nearly 3 gallonsbut i shotened 3 inches so now is even with my crossmember. and i modded my pickup tube accordingly(lengthened it to reach the rear of pan and shortened it for the shallow pan) i just used some bigger diameter pipe and socket welded it. The motor actually goes in ALOT easier with the shallow pan which is awesome.
IMG_20111009_151242.jpg

Update...

Well idont have any pics right now but i have the supercharger mounted and ready to go. Pulled the motor to install my cam and tappets and change pan. Finally got my new turbo in the mail this past tuesday, felt like the longest 2 weeks of my life lol. s476 83 1.1 gotta build the adapter flange and piping. Also gotta buy a fuel pump still... Thinking of a belt driven pump, like the assasin...

Built the flanges for the turbo now gotta build the piping and should be time for testing...

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Well i got a lil more done, still waiting on fuel pump and some little things but heres a couple more pics of the engine...

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

if everything gets here by tomorrow it should be rolling by new yrs.