Date set for TS Outlaw 2015

Bye Now

Sponsor
savethedate_zpsea89494b.jpg

On our wedding anniversary again... not gonna make my wife happy this year either.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday??? What will the basic event schedule be? When will we drag race and pull? Same locations as last year or something different?

Last edited:
On our wedding anniversary again...

Sounds like the perfect getaway to me. Hell, DP and Sheila spent several of tiers @ Indy LOL

I'll make sure they consult you next year LOL

Our honeymoon was spent in Muncie, Indiana at Thunder in Muncie.

Chris, that is also our anniversary weekend....

Get your priorities straight LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

A detailed schedule will posted at a later date.

Our honeymoon was spent in Muncie, Indiana at Thunder in Muncie.

Chris, that is also our anniversary weekend....

Get your priorities straight LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

A detailed schedule will posted at a later date.

Cool! Didn't know that!

Sounds good, looking forward to the schedule and the event!

Still a golf tournament? Also what are you adding to make it longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, for a "rookie" such as myself, about when should I start looking to book a hotel room for this party/event? I have to plan early due to UPS demanding vacation schedules for next year be turned in before Thanksgiving. Im kinda hoping to have my 1/2 ton project done by then, too.

Guys, for a "rookie" such as myself, about when should I start looking to book a hotel room for this party/event? I have to plan early due to UPS demanding vacation schedules for next year be turned in before Thanksgiving. Im kinda hoping to have my 1/2 ton project done by then, too.

Yesterday.

Tom @ TS?? This will be awesome.

So, if I made ts, what are the chances of me getting a VIP bracelet.

Honestly last year we booked a hotel like 2 weeks before at the Holliday inn which is real close to the drag strip.

Look forward to this event every year. Great way to start my summer vacation.

:hehe: Oh hell, only if you like drinking beer with an over-the-hill nerd. My partying days are looonnnnnnngggggg behind me. :hehe:

According to what I read on facebook the other day, that's all we do anyways.

Be nice to meet you. Timbeaux speaks highly of you.

Last edited: