Date set for TS Outlaw 2015

Where will be the best place to stay this year near the main grounds?

I hope still the golf tournament. I want to beat some of you guys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed at the Laquinta a couple years back. It was a great hotel. May see about coming back again this year.

Not sure what is scheduled for Thursday yet-Thirsty Thursday

Last edited:
I believe the Misses and I will make the trip this year, then maybe spend a week in Nashville.

I heard there will be drag racing Thursday, I'm assuming qualifying Thursday, Racing Friday??? Can Dennis or Sheila confirm this?

According to the flyer, it's racing Thursday and pulls Friday and Saturday this year.

I hope there is racing Thursday and Friday, because 1 day just isn't enough

WTF Is With The Dates?!

I just seen the schedule VIA a flyer on facebook and whats up with the dates?

Im self employed and work Mon-Sat so I have to take 3 days off of work now since it takes a day to get there. Now I have to take 4?? My wife has to take off work as well and she only has so much time saved up. Theres no way I can ask her to take 3 days off work for a diesel event.

Why cant there be qualifying for the pulls on Thursday? Most of my group enjoys the drag racing the most. But now we have to take 3 days vacation PLUS hotel costs to do something we enjoy?

This is extremly poorly planed :badidea:

[ame="http://s213.photobucket.com/user/duramaxforum/media/1-36.jpg.html"]1-36.jpg Photo by duramaxforum | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited: