ddp4s

they also said turning up the bar up more than that on a bigger injector makes them not run as good due to excessive back pressure and does not allow them to flow as well as where they set them

Of course they did.

Line of $hit... As of the diesel shop down here he said most stock Bosch injectors they see are about 5 or so bar high and usually vary a few bars since they just stick the same size shims in them rather then setting every injector they make have you seen that to be true Weston? They said ddp probably doesn't change the bar at all

not in yet waiting on an airdog ii 165? (probably havent fully decided open to suggestions) my fuel pressure is extremely low at wot already so im going to do that and a 060 tork tek ofv and rig a dual feed for my pump before i put them in. but i will get it all put together by the nhrda drags down here on march 10th so well see i will definitely update this thread as soon as i get them in

ddp4s are in, no lift pump yet. They idle smoother than the 370s. Drives way smoother all around no questions, fuel harder, they smoke about the same maybe less truck seems quiter for sure. haven't noticed egt difference on daily driving, can still peg 1600* gauge at wide open. Boost went from about 41-45 i can still clear out the smoke very easy top end once the charger spools which i dont think i should be able to do with 024s and ddp4s.... havent hooked up a fuel pressure gauge yet but Im pretty sure the pressure isnt there and thats why im clearing it out so easy? i will be hooking up a fuel system soon (370s were bought last year new from industrial for a reference and pop tested all within 5 bar around 260 today)

Back