Desert Diesel Truck Nationals / Phoenix Az

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce October 4th, The First Annual Desert Diesel Truck Nationals. This will be at Speedworld Dragstrip in Whittman Arizona, Saturday October 4th 2008.:rockwoot:

This will be an action packed day of diesel drag racing and also a division 2 points race. So bring out your family and friends to compete and watch the fastest trucks in the Southwest battle it out to see who takes home bragging rights on this inaugural event.

:tree:*nx*

Desert-Diesel-Truck-Nationa.gif

Last edited:
Not to be a stickler, but isn't this the 2nd annual event (but first as an NHRDA event)? I may try to make it, but it will depend on fuel prices and how my kid is doing in school (i.e., can I take her out of classes for a day or two without screwing things up).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

If anyone needs a place to stay on the way down........let me know! Im about halfway between wash./oregon. and the track in arizona....

Its gonna be a blast guys!! Ill be there!

NHRDA is proud to announce that Fass Fuel and Strictly Diesel have came on board as sponsor for the Phoenix event. This going to be a great event !!!!

NextEvent-Lrg.gif

I believe so ..... I will need to get with Randy on that. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

BTW .... Got word today that Diesel World Magazine will be in attendance and looking for some trucks to take pictures of .......

Shine them up and smile for the camera!

Here is the payout schedule for the Desert Diesel Truck Nationals.

Trophies
Pro Street Winner and Runner up
Super Street Winner and Runner up
Pro 1 Bracket Winner and Runner up
Pro 2 Bracket Winner and Runner up

Cash Payouts
Pro Street Winner $ 250.00 runner up $150..00
Super Street Winner $ 200.00 runner up $100.00
Pro 1 Bracket Winner $ 100.00 runner up $50.00
Pro 2 Bracket Winner $ 100.00 runner up $50.00

Total cash payouts $ 1000.00

Contingency Payouts
Must sign up for contingency prior to racing and have proper decals on truck

MBRP, AFE , BD POWER, HPC, NADP sponsor pay
Winner each class $100.00
Runner up each class $50.00
Third Place each class $25.00

Pro Street Winner - runner up
Super Street Winner - runner up
Pro 1 Bracket Winner - runner up
Pro 2 Bracket Winner - runner up
Total payouts for contingency $3500.00

Special payouts - MBRP Exhaust Perfect light payout
$500.00 reward for perfect reaction time during eliminations.

Total Possible payout for Desert Diesel Truck Nationals
$ 6000.00 in prize money
:woohoo:

Kevin Wilson will be on hand from Diesel World to cover the event :clap: also the NHRDA film crew will be there getting great footage to use in the 2009 Sema video.

Good luck to all competitors Next Weekend.

Chris, Robin, and Randy,

I'm Trying to get one of My oldest Friends to show up. His name is Mike Palomino so be on the look out!!!!

This event is gaining momentum, there have been several phone calls this week asking about the event.

Also looking forward to meeting everyone at Speedworld

i will be there along with a few 20 or so other buddys.. sounds like a real good time hope you can make it down Michael look forward to meeting everyone.. send me a pm if you want my number and want to meet up or a place to stay in phonix the night before as i will be with some buddys working on the trucks..

:tree:

Stay tuned next week a certain race team might be announcing that they are coming to Speedworld.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I was there last year, it was a blast. We'll be there again this year!

NHRDA is proud to announce that Banks Power Racing has confirmed their appearance at the NHRDA Desert Diesel Truck Nationals ,October 4th 2009 at Speedworld Dragstrip in Whittmann Arizona.
5x225_typeD-racetrack.jpg

So bring all your family and friends to watch one of the Fastest Diesel Powered Trucks in North America blast down the quarter mile. For more details go to www.nhrda.com