Desert Diesel Truck Nationals / Phoenix Az

Damn, now I really wish I could make it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Damn, now I really wish I could make it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I will call brad to see if he drives the dirty max to pheonix and you jump on a plane. Then you could win Division 2 pro street and maybe even get a heads up race in exhibition agains banks.
:nos:

NHRDA is proud to announce that Banks Power Racing has confirmed their appearance at the NHRDA Desert Diesel Truck Nationals ,October 4th 2009 at Speedworld Dragstrip in Whittmann Arizona.
5x225_typeD-racetrack.jpg

So bring all your family and friends to watch one of the Fastest Diesel Powered Trucks in North America blast down the quarter mile. For more details go to www.nhrda.com

Man i cant wait to see them make a pass, 4 days and couting:cheer:

I will call brad to see if he drives the dirty max to pheonix and you jump on a plane. Then you could win Division 2 pro street and maybe even get a heads up race in exhibition agains banks.
:nos:

Man i like the way you think!!!!!:rockwoot:

Hey, if you can talk Brad into it, I could probably find a babysitter ;) Although I bought tickets to a fundraiser dinner at my daughter's school for the evening of the 4th, I suppose I could give the tickets away.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I just got off the phone with Brad they are going to see if they can get the truck together in time. It is a 26 hour drive from Billings Montana. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and Michael you better price airline tickets.

P9060226.jpg

I just got off the phone with Brad they are going to see if they can get the truck together in time. It is a 26 hour drive from Billings Montana. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and Michael you better price airline tickets.

P9060226.jpg

Thats awesome!!!:rockwoot:

I may have to talk the wife into a little 5 hour road trip. Heck, my brother lives in Mesa so no hotel, just $132 bucks in fuel and $30 for the event.

I may have to talk the wife into a little 5 hour road trip. Heck, my brother lives in Mesa so no hotel, just $132 bucks in fuel and $30 for the event.

there are a bunch of guys coming from southern nevada powerstrokes..... Look them up.. A convoy would be cool!!!!

Dont look like we will make it. Just way to much stuff to do to get ready.

48 hours from now, we will be Diesel Drag Racing at Speedworld and at the end fo the day we will be crowning the Division 2 NHRDA 2009 Champions at this event.

:cheer::tree::cheer::tree: :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I am off to the airport....... I will check in on things at some point while I am on the road...... Everyone travel safe and I will see you at the track!!!!!!

Well just left the track and banks ran the truck to just about 1/8 mile and then coasted out the back door. It was pretty impressive if they can run that number and coast the second half of the track

Watch out for tomorrow.:tree:

well off to lunch and some :Cheer: