DHRA West Coast Opener

DavidTD

DPM
April 21st at Speedworld Motorplex, Surprise AZ.

http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/

So who is planning on running the DHRA Diesel Power! Additives Drag Racing series West? Who will be running Pro Street? Quick Diesel? Bracket? How about Pro Trucks?

The event will begin at 7:00pm and run under the lights. Are we going to show AZ how us diesel heads can run the 1/4 mile?

So chime in... who is planning on attending?

We are hoping there is a good crowd. Of course that depends on who comes. :hehe:

I am looking forward to watching the western series grow. Hopefully there is enough out that way ready for similar competition as in the East to be in their back yard.

I know the area has many QD type trucks and there are PS caliber trucks in the west too.

Hopefully we will see both of you out there. :thankyou2:

We should have the Stroked Lightning truck there in either QD or if we can go a little quicker PS . If the dragster is running by then we we might have one for :ft: Top Diesel :st:

Last edited:
Things are lookin' pretty good for the Fords.

Wuh bout the Dmax and Cummins guys?

McRat?

Anybody else out that way with soot throwers? :ft:

Maddog's in UT. He should be there. :rockwoot:

Come on fellas, its far enough west you shouldn't have to worry about gettin beat up on by the east cost trucks. :poke:

So this event is combined with the all racers and only sat night from 7-12?

We will be there, but don't know how fast a truck(s) we will bring yet. We are updating the white truck, and should be ready in time, but I stopped counting my chickens before they hatch.

I will be thier since its down the road for me, anyone that needs a place to campout I have room, Im only 13 miles down the road.

No truck yet, we are still waiting on a few parts, might have to skip some things we want to do with it.

McRat said:
No truck yet, we are still waiting on a few parts, might have to skip some things we want to do with it.

Better get that thing together... expedite, overnight, beg, borrow, STEAL!!! :hehe:

Hope you can make it Pat. :thankyou2:

I plan on running Quick Diesel for now but if I can get the rest of the stuff I would like to take a shot at Pro Street

It's this weekend... :rockwoot:

Richard "MADDOG" Madsen will have his dyno there. He may also have the "school bus" there too.

See everyone there...:Cheer: