DHRA West Coast Opener

jambbii said:
My truck should have been running the numbers but besides my fuel line exploding, I found a blown turbo gasket (boost was a 30 psi low :bang )but it was too late so I ran it anyways but I had fun anyways.

I am glad you had a good time. Dieter told me about your fuel line issue. That sux for sure but like you said, glad you were able to fix it to get it home. Thanks for coming out too. Your truck looked great out there. What ended up being your best time?

bbunting said:
You'll get it Biggie-soon you'll have both ET and MPH...

thanks bb! it'll definitely happen one way or the other. hopefully vegas is nice and sticky. ive got some other tricks up my sleeve as well...

thanks aaron- now you can disregard my haircut comment..lol u da man!!

BIGRPOWR said:
thanks aaron- now you can disregard my haircut comment..lol u da man!!
WHA!? No don't take it back I embrace my ghayness!! You should as well!!:thankyou2:

DavidTD said:
I am glad you had a good time. Dieter told me about your fuel line issue. That sux for sure but like you said, glad you were able to fix it to get it home. Thanks for coming out too. Your truck looked great out there. What ended up being your best time?

14.05 was the best. That was about a second off its usual pace and 8mph. I finally resolved my fueling issues (low fuel pressure) with my new setup . That line that blew is actually getting sent to a lab to be analyzed because if I remember correctly its used on jet engines :poke: And to top it off I was going to run some nitrous but never got a chance. :bang