Dickson TN Spring Truck Pull

underwood tire

Thursday night May 13th at the Dickson County Fairgrounds. Pull will start at @ 7:00. Steve Manley is the man in charge of the pull. His cell number is 615-456-3168 if you have any questions. He did say that since it is a weeknight, if anyone could not make it by 7:00 to contact him and he would make accomodations for you to pull.

I'll try to get some general rules up later, typical brush pull. Always a good time.

Scott

Here ya go...

Classes:
6500 lb Gas
6500 lb Diesel
7500 lb Diesel or Gas
8500 lb Diesel or Gas
9000 lb Pure Stock
10500 lb Diesel or Gas
Outlaw Class if enough interest.

All classes but Outlaw:

80% Payback
Must have current registration
Driver’s under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign their permission
No Nitrous or Propane
No weights forward of front bumper and bumper must be in stock position
Must use a clevis or pulling hitch. No balls.
26” Hitch height
Traction and ladder bars OK
Water injection OK
All drivers must attend driver’s meeting
Driver only in the truck during pull
Trucks may be trailered in

Outlaw Class will be wide open. Run what you brung. If the driver’s would like, it will be a $10 or $5 hook and winner take all. ANYTHING can pull in the Outlaw Class as long as it is deemed safe by the authorities. No license or registration is required.

EVERYBODY will pay $5 to get in the gate and when a driver signs up to pull he will get his $5 back.

ADDRESS:
Dickson County Fairgrounds
Hwy. 47 Dickson, TN 37055

If you take I40 West to the Dickson exit 172 turn right and go 3-4 miles. You will see AutoZone on the right. Turn at the light by AutoZone and the Fairgrounds will be on the left.

I will be there, that will be my last chance to pull before I leave.

I got alittle pissed off last time I was there. I didnt like the comment, 'They can pull in that class cause they're local boys'. We'll see though.

not sure I can get down to #6500. it's 7070 as it sits now. You buy that PPE hot in the MP ?

not sure I can get down to #6500. it's 7070 as it sits now. You buy that PPE hot in the MP ?

No, I am supposed to FINALLY get with the fella from Arkansas and buy some wheels and tires.

Never pulled Dickson, it's a thursday night pull, think I've always worked late.

Think I'll be able to make it this time. Especially if I can get there right at 7 and still pull.

Yes, quite a few local trucks.

7:00 won't be a problem. Just give Steve a call and let him know. His number is in the first or second post.

Scott

Gate entry fee is probably deducted from the hook fee.

Not sure, think they're usually 20 bucks or so.

The most I've paid at a pull like this in the last two years is 25.

Okay, cool. Not sure if I'll pull yet or not. No traction bars, and I don't wanna break anything. Wish I had some pipe to make them. It's all I need.

Probably won't break the first time, or the first few for that matter.

Depends a little on what you drive and what your power level is.