Dickson TN Spring Truck Pull

Congrats. Dwayne On your 1st, Win. DPC, ( Dwayne Shultz ) took 1st place in the 7500 lb class. He's one we better keep an eye on !!

Dang my truck bouced every pull o well thanks for videoin for me. I get a chance I will upload my videos too. I though everyone was screwin when they kept sayin we had to repull and repull. Lol

Nail it. U got that right if he would have hook in the 8500lb class all three of us would have kept pullin that's one runnin dmax for sure great run last night congrats guess I will se him in a year

Dang my truck bouced every pull o well thanks for videoin for me. I get a chance I will upload my videos too. I though everyone was screwin when they kept sayin we had to repull and repull. Lol

Not a problem. I thought they were going to keep ya'll pulling until someone broke. Never seen trucks "hot lapping" at a truck pull. Really shows whose trucks were built well.:clap:

Thanks for the videos i would have placed in 8500 if i hadnt screwed up and went without the green flag oh well

I didn't even notice that you left too early on that one. What was up with the 10500 and Outlaw classes?

I don't know which was more awesome...the video or that fella's rattail!

I didn't even notice that you left too early on that one. What was up with the 10500 and Outlaw classes?

Yeh i didnt notice either i was talking to to guy at the starting line and when i looked down the track the flagman was just standing there so i assumed he had already waved the flag. The 10,500 and outlaw class was un organized anyone who went to sign up for 10,500 or outlaw got put in what the ladies called the 10,500 outlaw class and me and Underwood were thinking we were in the outlaw class. Then after i pulled and won whatever class it was my envelope that the money came in said on it 10,500 Outlaw right on the front of it. Thats just miscommunication

i love how brush pulls turn out, like a box of choc..
i went to one in ky. and they anounced a class, then they said "O" they aint ready yet? well who wants to go next?
lol
joe

Yeah I don't care what anybody says, brush pulls are where the fun is.

I have been to some of those pulls to I went to one and the kid that signed me said we may have to split diesels up I hear there is some hot trucks commin I told him let me know when they get here lol. When they asked what I had I told them stock bottom end they didn't like my reply lol

Back