Dickson TN Spring Truck Pull

Yea. Not sure where I'll be tomorrow but I'm determined to see Duane pull before he goes off to work.

Yea. Not sure where I'll be tomorrow but I'm determined to see Duane pull before he goes off to work.

I believe I'm going as well...probably going thru Ashland City on the way down from Springfield.

Dam, I need a jack when I get down there and don't want it bouncin around in the back of the truck goin down the track.

Probably won't break the first time, or the first few for that matter.

Depends a little on what you drive and what your power level is.

Actually, I sort of "broke" my very first pull. lol Burned up the stock clutch, but it was already slipping. It is an '07 Dodge quad cab dually 6.7, 3850 south bend dual disc. Last dyno at Bean's in December it made 442 and 1000. I am running some 255/80/17 BFG KM2 mud terrains.

Actually, I sort of "broke" my very first pull. lol Burned up the stock clutch, but it was already slipping. It is an '07 Dodge quad cab dually 6.7, 3850 south bend dual disc. Last dyno at Bean's in December it made 442 and 1000. I am running some 255/80/17 BFG KM2 mud terrains.

hang a hero gear :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Dam, I need a jack when I get down there and don't want it bouncin around in the back of the truck goin down the track.

So just leave it in the pits. I'll probably have my truck there, we can throw it in the back of it. See my avatar for my truck and Underwood Tire avatar for Joe's.

Scott

So just leave it in the pits. I'll probably have my truck there, we can throw it in the back of it. See my avatar for my truck and Underwood Tire avatar for Joe's.

Scott

do you have a better actual address got someone comin from a cullman alabama need a deffinte address for him

Dickson County Fairgrounds
1053 Highway 47E
Dickson, TN 37055

See ya there!

Scott

Well nice to see some new faces and old ones. Had a great time guys guess joe will have to come to lynnville this fall for sure so we can settle this on a 400ft track lol. Had fun thanks

Chase

Video will be up here in a bit. Obviously I decided against pulling. Maybe I'll get some traction bars done up here soon.

Ah, just all the BS that was going on today concerning money. I parked over with all the spectators. I was standing there with Shep and JD4440 most of the time. Hell, I was standing right next to you quite a few times. lol

Well, my internet is being slow tonight. Apparently it's going to take an hour for the video to upload.

I have a bunch of vids too.

Including all three "pull off" vids between Joe and Chase.

Give me a day or two and I'll try to have 'em all made into one vid.

Scott

Thanks anyway man!

Ended up just prayin my luck held and didn't bring one.

My luck held, and a guy let me use his.

Back