Did I get the wrong connecting tubes?

FYI:
I just had my II 100HP nozzles installed about 2 weeks ago.....My Cummins dealer used the #4929864 tubes.......I was alittle alarmed at the $273.78 price tag for the tubes

When I checked last summer, the injector tubes were about $50 cheaper......

I recently learned that that 5.9L and 6.7L injector tubes are not the same. The 5.9 tube outlet is .075" and the 6.7 tubes have a .120" outlet.

However......Cummins now supercedes the 5.9 tube P/N to the 6.7 crossover tube, although Bosch still offers the 5.9 P/N......

More fuel, even with the tubes!! Most shops now list all 2003-2011 5.9L and 6.7L motors to use the same PN!

Great info thanks for the response. Guess thats why my tubes are larger than 093 and not them drilling them out to big.

I had to replace 2 of my tubes and cummins sent me those (just like in your pics) I have been running 2 of the new style and the other 4 are the old style. Not a single problem yet. I called cummins and they told me you can mix and match them or buy 4 more, either way it's not going to cause any problems.

I've had them in for the past couple months no problems but I do have injection rattle when I accelerate hard?.

I had rattle too, then I installed a cam and bumped the timing on my smarty up to "2" and I don't hear it anymore.