DIESEL POWER Beatings: Crap from 10.96 thread.

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
JustinR said:
I'm sure if you asked Rip on Saturday, he would also gladly show you.

While you were busy posting about how you would be the first, Rip was out DOING IT! :eek:wned: :hehe:

...and you didn't even have him listed as an option in the poll. Oh the irony! LOL
yes your right justin, i had not even thought of rip--------- i guess the "other" catagory you over looked?

and no matter what anyone say's i still have the fastest 305hp motor in north america:hehe: so yea i was "doin" it months ago, and one more thing, rip's truck is atleast 400lbs heavyer---but i guess that dont count?

im not here to make excuses, just give it a few more weeks and 'ill be back deep in the record books!:eek:wned:

Right on, Wade! You tell him. Go deep!

Just don't forget to post your time slip.

DIESEL POWER said:
yes your right justin, i had not even thought of rip--------- i guess the "other" catagory you over looked?

and no matter what anyone say's i still have the fastest 305hp motor in north america:hehe: so yea i was "doin" it months ago, and one more thing, rip's truck is atleast 400lbs heavyer---but i guess that dont count?

im not here to make excuses, just give it a few more weeks and 'ill be back deep in the record books!:eek:wned:

DANG Wade!

Don't rub it to hard it might fall off!:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:

I counted at least 2 excuses before you said "I'm not here to make excuses"

Do you ever hit that "preview post" button and read before you submit posts?

Timbeaux38 said:
I counted at least 2 excuses before you said "I'm not here to make excuses"

Do you ever hit that "preview post" button and read before you submit posts?

facts and excuses are two different things tim!

Timbeaux38 said:
Perception is reality LOL
so when would we expect you to purchase a CR dodge?

ya know, to show us CR guys a thing or two at the track:rockwoot:

DIESEL POWER said:
and one more thing, rip's truck is atleast 400lbs heavyer---but i guess that dont count?

A HEAVIER?? truck without spray..............

Wade, um.....damn dude,

DIESEL POWER said:
and one more thing, rip's truck is atleast 400lbs heavyer---but i guess that dont count?:

Wade. Step away from the bottle, put it back in your truck and stop huffin it!

Wade, you should go sign up on TDG. They would eat your stuff up over there lol. You would gain instant hero status!

duke1n said:
Wade, you should go sign up on TDG. They would eat your stuff up over there lol. You would gain instant hero status!

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:

Wade the only thing your deep in the record books for are spelling errors, number of predictions of what your GOING to do, and making up chit to talk about that you have no freakin idea about. Congratulations, I think you have taken over Greg's spot as the village idiot.

Village_idiot.jpg

Dalpilot said:
Wade the only thing your deep in the record books for are spelling errors, number of predictions of what your GOING to do, and making up chit to talk about that you have no freakin idea about. Congratulations, I think you have taken over Greg's spot as the village idiot.

Village_idiot.jpg
i forgot you were the all knowing/ desiding facter in diesel perfprmance.

try getting your truck to run first!:hehe:
then you can comment, on how to make predictions and then backing them up.:eek:wned:

oh yea and greg has forgot more than you will ever know!

you have NEVER prooved a thing except that you can race on the net well. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
DIESEL POWER said:
you have NEVER prooved a thing except that you can race on the net well. LOL

Hi Pot, meet kettle...go ahead call him black!

getblown5.9 said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned:

getblown5.9 said:

big difference, i hide behind my results, he hides behind the moterator status, and has no results.