DIESEL POWER Beatings: Crap from 10.96 thread.

im going to have to concur on how big and scary hellman is, its even worse when he pears at you from behind a truck with a wrench in his hand. J/K JOE :hehe:

OK, here is how I see it. SImply put, my job as a moderator is this: Keep the site fun, keep threads relatively on track, and keep people from posting incorrect, or just plain BS information. I absolutely do not and have not hidden behind my "Moderator: status, and not a single one of the moderators on here have nor do. Great lengths are taken to keep this site from turning into a restrictive site. In my personal opinion, we do a pretty damned good job of it.

Like it or not, I have as much right to post here as anyone else, and truth be told, I hold back 90% of what I would say if I were not a mod. If you think calling Wade the village idiot is out of line, I have to disagree. I am not saying Wade is an idiot, I am simply saying that his post have been full of rhetoric, misinformation, ignorance, and quite frankly BS responses. Do I think my post were harsh? Probably, however, the reality is that when someone gets on here and post incorrect information that might lead to someone, who does not know said poster is full of it, to go out and do something that will cause damage to their vehicle, I am going to step in and correct the person. When the same person represents themselves as the leader in diesel technology, the current record holder in the CR, (or soon to be LOL) but has clearly shown they know little in multiple post, is called onto the carpet for it by those who do know yet continues down the same path, that my friend is "THE VILLAGE IDIOT".

Robertp said:
im not saying that derailing any threads is ok. but in one way or another regaurdless of who does it, they all go that route. i do understand your postion on the said post, but at the same time after being called the village idiot i may take some offense also. not saying hiding behind the moderator staus is the route i would have gone, but if pushed maybe. you have to admit that as much sh** that wade dishes out he gets it back ten fold. so one person repling to ten might get allitle frustrating at times. also not saying that he doesnt deserve it at all, but not all the time. things do get taken out of context quite often though. as you see i do not back him an all that he posts just because i like reading it just as much as the next guy.
as for the people pming you about banning him thats rediculous, if they dont like what he post they dont have to read it, as i dont have to either. but for someone to want another member banned that is crossing a line in itself.
but before these said people start pming you about banning me ill just hold my touge-fingers from now on, on these topics. so i will not reply in this thread again. just voiceing the opinion of the little guys in the crowd.
thanks
Robert

Nobody has PMed me wanting you gone for the record. As far as the question of Wade getting what he deserves, that is totally up to debate. I dont care either way. He gets what he gets..........plain and simple. Wade posts in such a manner that people feel the need to respond, and in many cases, they respond negatively. I would assume that since he still posts, he must enjoy the attention, or be a glutton for punishment. Either way, you reap what you sow. The staff here has been as leninent with Wade as possible concerning site rules. I personally like having him around, he is rather entertaining (or the respones he gets are anyway) and he is out here trying to acheive goals, although I'm not sure what those may be.

I have told Wade countless times that turning the volume down to about 5 on the net and turning it up to 10 on the track will pay dividends. You dont see anybody who is out there leading points, pioneering technology, running 9's, or managing highly sucessful race teams on here spewing drivel do you? Perhaps they are using their time to work on hauling ass down the track, or pulling farther down the track instead of posting on the net...... Their results speak for themselves.

Dalpilot said:
Great lengths are taken to keep this site from turning into a restrictive site.
LOL, I concur... I should know...:bang :bang

Robertp said:
im not saying that derailing any threads is ok. but in one way or another regaurdless of who does it, they all go that route. i do understand your postion on the said post, but at the same time after being called the village idiot i may take some offense also. not saying hiding behind the moderator staus is the route i would have gone, but if pushed maybe. you have to admit that as much sh** that wade dishes out he gets it back ten fold. so one person repling to ten might get allitle frustrating at times. also not saying that he doesnt deserve it at all, but not all the time. things do get taken out of context quite often though. as you see i do not back him an all that he posts just because i like reading it just as much as the next guy.
as for the people pming you about banning him thats rediculous, if they dont like what he post they dont have to read it, as i dont have to either. but for someone to want another member banned that is crossing a line in itself.
but before these said people start pming you about banning me ill just hold my touge-fingers from now on, on these topics. so i will not reply in this thread again. just voiceing the opinion of the little guys in the crowd.
thanks
Robert
Okay Robert, I'm fairly new to the whole diesel thing (17 yrs old) Been on these sites for a whole two years. I've seen you and wade on many different forums, until the light shined in my eyes as to the exaggerations or other things that Wade spews ignorantly (may not be ignorantly, but it seems that way) I thought you guys were pretty cool. I still think you're an okay guy to be able to put up with all the crap that gets thrown at ngm. I have refrained from bashing until he delved into a realm that was obviously false. So if there is something I see as wrong, just as any other member here will, I will correct him and try to back it up. I give you a big :cheer: for putting up with this crap though.

ok guys i made my last post for NGM in this thread on page #3. it summed up what i wanted to say, there is no need for all of this recourse between mods and site users in the public forums. i dont want to be involved in this on an open forum anymore. for me it's been over--no big deal, let it go. robert--you too. i suggest taking it to pm's if you think otherwise.

thank you for your understanding

despite all of this, Wade must still get his digs in on Greg, check Wade's title, "I own Dockboy" That sure is real adult wade, you beat a 7.3L powerstroke, I can't wait till the big heavy plow truck waxes Wade's ride.

yea ain't that the greatest...do it with an engine that Wade has had to play with for some two to three years now, while Greg only will have it for oh say six months before he stomps Wade. I'm very excited about the testing that Wade does, he just comes across all the wrong way, we'll see if his latest persona tickles everyone's fancy.

RacinDuallie said:
And Dockboy will do it with an inline 6 too.....
with his wealth of knowledge he may get that truck to run, but to beat me will take lots of skill and the proper strategy. remember he claimed to have it "all in the bag" once before and was shown the truth.

so greg, and cheerleaders. let a proven and RUNNING truck talk for you, BEFORE you start spouting off about............."im gona beat wade" and all the other nonsence. for god sake GET THAT THING RUNNING FIRST!

DIESEL POWER said:
with his wealth of knowledge he may get that truck to run, but to beat me will take lots of skill and the proper strategy. remember he claimed to have it "all in the bag" once before and was shown the truth.

so greg, and cheerleaders. let a proven and RUNNING truck talk for you, BEFORE you start spouting off about............."im gona beat wade" and all the other nonsence. for god sake GET THAT THING RUNNING FIRST!

I can promise you that Greg will get the job done, he doesn't need to get on here and tell people he is going to beat you because everyone already knows he will :eek:wned:

As far as his conversion goes he's got that covered, been there done that, and I look forward to helping him in any way I can. Unlike taking off the shelf parts and just bolting them on he is building his truck :eek:wned: .

Wade, my Ford with my little 235 CA SO single pump, flux II, 64mm charger motor beat your 305HO twin pump, 60lph injector, silver bullet motor on the dyno by 17hp on fuel at Spring Fling :eek:wned: :hehe: . With that being said you can bet that you'll be changing your title to Dockboy owns me.

I could keep going but I've used :eek:wned: three times, any more and I'll start sounding like you :shake: :hehe: .

Last edited by a moderator:
94ttss said:
I can promise you that Greg will get the job done, he doesn't need to get on here and tell people he is going to beat you because everyone already knows he will :eek:wned:

As far as his conversion goes he's got that covered, been there done that, and I look forward to helping him in any way I can. Unlike taking off the shelf parts and just bolting them on he is building his truck :eek:wned: .

Wade, my Ford with my little 235 CA SO single pump, flux II, 64mm charger motor beat your 305HO twin pump, 60lph injector, silver bullet motor on the dyno by 17hp on fuel at Spring Fling :eek:wned: :hehe: . With that being said you can bet that you'll be changing your title to Dockboy owns me.

I could keep going but I've used :eek:wned: three times, any more and I'll start sounding like you :shake: :hehe: .
That reminds me...quit B****in about having a non h.o. truck...you bought it, deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DIESEL POWER said:

Skill and proper strategy........:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Wow....

this chit is funny.... gotto love all the jabs everybody takes... i can't spell or type real well but tear me up for that and ill laugh all day long cause i don't care.. got to love what diesel soot has done to us all hehehe..........

94ttss said:

time will tell, my friend.:Cheer:

smoken5.7olds said:
this chit is funny.... gotto love all the jabs everybody takes... i can't spell or type real well but tear me up for that and ill laugh all day long cause i don't care.. got to love what diesel soot has done to us all hehehe..........

That's what I'm screamin!!!!!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom