Diesel power challenge 2013

Can't base the whole competition off the dyno event when it's the only event that driver skill really doesn't matter

"What type of event is this, I haven't heard anything blow up?" BAM! Sounded like a nitrous pop to me.

Last edited:
Beech 6.4L Powerstroke-687.9hp 1397.7ftlb
Rizzi Duramax-919.8hp 1465.4ftlb
(Out)-CADP
Cato Dodge Cummins-563.2hp 1086.7ftlb Blew rear freeze plug
Woosley Dodge Cummins-1255hp 2063ft/lbs
Hillison Dodge Cummins-1009.8/1885.7
Heafner 7.3L Powerstroke-642.6hp/1350.9ftlbs
Lewis Duramax-814hp/1423.8ftlbs
Doyle 6.7L Powerstroke-744.2hp/1411.9ftlbs
Clausen 6.4L Powerstroke (Reigning Champ)-1086hp/1926 ftlbs

Reliability is key, anyone can play on the rollers. . . With that being said, helluva run woosley ! Lol

It was a fun day on the rollers. Glad we were able to drive the truck out the door afterword. We started off with a hurt motor.

All I can say is so far its been a total blast. The diesel community is for the most part a close one. After all the people Ive meet and talked too, its obvious why its growing.

Heafner and the 7.3 had nitrious issues. The controller would turn on the soleniods but they would instantly shut back off. Thus they only shot a .052 jet, which was just thier spoolup jet. Least thats the way I read it from Jelich on PSA. Anyways, I wish they would have let Heafner fix his soleniod issue like they let Cato fix his blown freeze plug...

I'm sure if Heafner wouldn't have used up all 3 of his runs they would have left him fix the NOS issue and come back.

Far from over, Erik didnt win or get second even on the dyno last year so he is doing just fine so far.

i see this as even closer than last year. so many factors. and since the fuel mileage test is a scoring event now ... thats scary.

True. Im sure they didnt relize the issue till afterwards in diagnosis.

How would you not realize it when it's making 200 less HP then what it made back east? Idk why anyone's complaining Cato made 1 pass then asked every competitor knowbody cared untill he came back and made a Bette # then half

How would you not realize it when it's making 200 less HP then what it made back east? Idk why anyone's complaining Cato made 1 pass then asked every competitor knowbody cared untill he came back and made a Bette # then half

handle yo biz at the track tomorrow ! team :ford: hahahaha