diesel ranger

thanks man i like it hopefully ill get it lowered down a few inches pretty soon

bump any one know about the sd22 nissan? i think its a nipon denso pump

the sd22 is a 4cyl version of the sd33 which is the motor they used in the ih scout, they are a great motor and they run awsome, i did some work to one in a scout it was a sd33t, and its wierd because i live in a bordering town to saratoga springs ny

ha ha thats pretty cool.

i read the 33's use apumps does the 22 also use one?

been able to find nippondenso, kikki, bosch there are places that say they use all of these different pumps

i think i did see kikki japan on the side of the pump i know i saw it some were on the motor just dont remember where

ok i got the truck to my house its slow as balls has a kiki pump that is vacume operated how do i get some more fuel ot of it

ok will do tomorow i finaly found a website with alittle info on the motors but nothing on turning up the power. it has no mechanical connection with the throttle it has a throttle body and the injection pump is vacum controled

013.jpg
[/IMG]
i think i figured it out but here is a pic anyway

Haha. Thats adorable.

Did you figure out how to turn it up? Bet it could blow some good smoke.

:hehe: yep i did and i have a little turbo thats juast as cute ready to put on it

I had a s10 diesel in it. It had a diesel kiki they have a screw on the back just like an old ve. The vaccum stuff on mine was for warm up.

Back