Diesel Televsion to air Texas Diesel Nationals on May 31st

I thought this one was a great improvment from the AZ show. I'm sure there will be (actually talking with Randy I know there will be) some more changes for the Indy event. I would bet to say, that by the time the finals roll around, and air, we'll see changes done to each show. I really like the idea about showing a few qualifing rounds, not that the comentary was horrible by any means...but we are talking about racing and pulling here right? So show a little more stuff like that. I also like the idea about roming the pits, and maybe talking to the competitors too a little bit.

All in all...good show I think...and look forward to Indy!

When will it hit the internet? Lots of my buddies couldn't get fox sports...

Good show everyone is getting better in front of the camera, the race between Darren and Phillip during qualifying was the best race of the day and unless I missed it, wasn't shown. I fast forwarded through the commericals so I may have went by it. Also agree, skip the bye rounds. Missed Mikaela too, at least part of her.:drool1:

Besides the term "smoke button" or "smoke pedal", I thought this show was a great improvement over the first one. I can't wait for the next episode.

I like the idea of the "drive through the pits".

I agree.... the ( SMOKE BUTTON ) has GOT to GO!!!! when you shoot in segments you dont realize how many times you use the same phrase until its all put together.... but I can tell ya the SMOKE BUTTON is GONE!!!!!!!!

Better this time. I liked your line about buying times at 7-11. Still makes me smile.

Darren's truck was BAD and you should've heard my wife pulling for you Riviera!

Did the guy in the Ranger in the finals let out thinking the Dodge broke or did the Ranger break? Were those times right? Didn't they show the Dodge in the 9's and the Ranger was like a 12? That can't be right, can it?

The few videos I have of the car from my brother, the crowds reaction was awesome when I won..
Some of those times were messed up, a 31 second reaction time?
And wtf did I have to race that semi final race twice? You would figure an nhra track could keep the lights going...

I suggest you show a "select few" qualifying rounds. Try to pick and choose a few of the "good close races", "near perfect reaction times", etc to show in a sort of highlights segment before the semi-finals.

I set my dvr to record all showings and after the first two there were no more.... I check the website and nothing saying when the next episode is scheduled to air. I understand its a new show trying to get on there feet, but im really anxious to see more. Anyone got the scoop on the next show? Great show keep it up. The power block on the weekends gets old fast.

Back