Diesel Wars-Buffalo Valley, TN-$3,500 Payouts

definetly a great time! I ran my fastest pass to date.... with a decently soft 60., 8.52 @84....for an old tired vp truck on 35s

I made it to the top 9 in ET and meachum put me out... I couldnt find lockup... LOL, we were like a .1 apart that race

Blacks won heads up. Michael Dalton won 7.70. Meachum Evins won ET.

I know a lot of guys were filming. Anyone have links?

I imagine the green truck won from Blacks? I saw the "launch" from the two black trucks in the 2nd round. :st: left lane got it lit by 1/2 track.:ft:

I had a great time!! New personal best for me with a 7.53 with a 1.69 60'. Not bad for a powerstroke... I ended up pitting myself out in the semi finals pushing through the lights, was a blast though! A lot of good people there!

Had a great time, good to see everyone.

Wasnt a fan of being able to change to the dial in times.

Pro Street:

1st Shawn Proctor
2nd Phil Taylor

3rd Darren Morrison

Bracket class was won by Mecham Evans

Posted from the IPhone while driving with my knees in the wrong lane.

I had a great time!! New personal best for me with a 7.53 with a 1.69 60'. Not bad for a powerstroke... I ended up pitting myself out in the semi finals pushing through the lights, was a blast though! A lot of good people there!

Definitely my favorite PSD!

definetly a great time! I ran my fastest pass to date.... with a decently soft 60., 8.52 @84....for an old tired vp truck on 35s

You're the charcoal gray second gen I suppose? Truck looks awesome.

Whoever had the dark green 7.3 single cab, that truck impressed me. I liked the 4 door obs Ford too.

Big Joe Diesel, that was a tight race with Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the charcoal gray second gen I suppose? Truck looks awesome.

Whoever had the dark green 7.3 single cab, that truck impressed me. I liked the 4 door obs Ford too.

Big Joe Diesel, that was a tight race with Mike.

thats me, and thanks! that red single cab 5-spd 12v was pretty impressive too...

Who had the red mega cab with number on the bottom? Diesel shop ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We had a great time at the diesel wars race. Track was really working for mine and ashley's truck. we had some problems but were lucky it held together.Nothing major just a little tranny trouble still good enough to run a 5.95. I really liked the track and the way the track was prepared.Thanks to every body who had a hand in putting the race on.If they do it again i bet we will be there. Oyeah thanks phil taylor for letting us borrow your lucky horse shoe. lol

We had a great time at the diesel wars race. Track was really working for mine and ashley's truck. we had some problems but were lucky it held together.Nothing major just a little tranny trouble still good enough to run a 5.95. I really liked the track and the way the track was prepared.Thanks to every body who had a hand in putting the race on.If they do it again i bet we will be there. Oyeah thanks phil taylor for letting us borrow your lucky horse shoe. lol

On the pass you ran 5.95 I think, I'm pretty sure u pulled the front tires high enough to break daylight when u hit 3rd gear...

On the pass you ran 5.95 I think, I'm pretty sure u pulled the front tires high enough to break daylight when u hit 3rd gear...

I was wandering if anyone got that on camera. It looked like it did, but I could see good enough.

This was the best event we have been to all year. Lots of fun. We will definately be back next year. The place was packed.

I'm almost positive it did, that's a damn good runing common rail Ashley, kudos to you and your team

Thanks man, I had the dark green single cab.

Ran my best passes as well last night. Picked up 2mph since last my last time out. Ran consistent 8.2's @83-84 with 1.85~9 60ft times.

Who had the red mega cab with number on the bottom? Diesel shop ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That is Boz, he is part of RLC Motorsports. Great guy, it was his truck but Dylan Carter was racing it.

Back