-Dimitri-makes-1585Hp

Well guys Dimitri pulled 1450hp here in Denver today. That truck is insane to watch torque up. Congrats on the numbers man.

For anyone interested, While Demitri was out in Denver, he pulled if off the rollers and headed up to Bandimere the next day. Ran against Smitty and pulled off a 10.8. That was after backing off a bit due to a,,, confusing start!!!
Pretty impressive if you ask me. I have watched Smitty's truck kill of some pretty big competition in the past. D was only .4 behind him, so he gave him one hell of a run for the money. Awesome weekend Demitri. Next I want to see you up against the Hazmax! Now that will be a race. :D

For anyone interested, While Demitri was out in Denver, he pulled if off the rollers and headed up to Bandimere the next day. Ran against Smitty and pulled off a 10.8. That was after backing off a bit due to a,,, confusing start!!!
Pretty impressive if you ask me. I have watched Smitty's truck kill of some pretty big competition in the past. D was only .4 behind him, so he gave him one hell of a run for the money. Awesome weekend Demitri. Next I want to see you up against the Hazmax! Now that will be a race. :D

You mean Haxmax in a drag race? It isn't that quick due to all the weight at least when I've seen it run. Come out to Topeka if you can September 25th, there should be some really good trucks there, I don't know if Clint plans on coming or not, but I hope so. I know Dmitri plans on attending if his truck is still in one piece. We've blown up so much stuff this year we decided to rebuild it from scratch and only T&T till Topeka that or I'm going to have to start selling body organs to pay for it.:badidea: Probably only bring Max'd Out to Topeka. Would like to see Dmitri get his truck dialed in so it could put all of that hp he makes to the ground. Sucker should fly if he can figure it out.

uncorrected was like 1609 still fukin awesome, if he ever makes all that power to the ground its gunna fly

He was talking about pulling that engine and tranny and putting it in the single cab he has. It will take some doing to get it dialed in and I'm still not sure the Allison is the best option for that much HP. He has a lot of faith in it and Mike L seems to have found something. Time will tell.

so what popped off in the video? i watched it like 3 times, and couldnt tell what they were saying...

Congrat's Dimitri your truck is sick :clap:

Need a little help here, Dimitri went down in elevation 1000ft and ran the following weekend and gained about 500hp in his uncorrected HP numbers? Something doesn't sound right about this.

Last edited:

Need a little help here, Dimitri went down in elevation 1000ft and ran the following weekend and gained about 500hp in his uncorrected HP numbers? Something doesn't sound right about this.

No two dyno's are the same, same truck same place two different dynos can show a lot of difference in readings.

yo thanks man, well on the ats mustang dyno i hit 1450 corrected, with only one stage jeted way down, we were at about 10,000 feet on the d.a in denver that day i belive so the correction factor was through the roof, i heard some crazy ass baro like 25.3 % to correct, which puts us up mount everest a waysLOL When i dynoed the 1585 in cali i was on alot more nitrous, with a way better reading on the baro, all along i have been tweaking my tunning and gaining more and more power on fuel, i was 1085 in cali on fuel now im running 1238 so its alot eaiser to pull the big power on less nitrous. when i hit the 1705 corrected i used almost the same nitrous as the 1585 but less cause the fuel numbers are climbing with every tweak. Its all depending on the day and dyno, but it was not 500 horse difference between the two dynos, keep in mind i never spary the same amount of nitrous, it changes from place to place, when your high alltitude like denver, you spray less to avoid over spinning the turbo's, i play it save to keep it alive, and ill lay these numbers down where ever you want me to travel, spin the glob and pick a dyno ill be there. Hey i seen you on pinks by the way, hell yeah buddy, come pit with us at dpc next year your truck is badddd ass man.

Last edited:
With the correction factor being used on the SF it was 1.27
Not sure on the other but if it was 25.3 then your uncorrected number was 1157hp.
So if you tuned it with fuel and nitrous to gain another...let's see with the 452hp difference -135 for the additional nitrous equals..... 317hp with a few flicks of the keyboard. Damnn your my hero, Good job BTW!!!!

He was talking about pulling that engine and tranny and putting it in the single cab he has. It will take some doing to get it dialed in and I'm still not sure the Allison is the best option for that much HP. He has a lot of faith in it and Mike L seems to have found something. Time will tell.

At truckfest he told us he had a spare motor in pueblo (where is reg cab was getting a cage) so he wasnt too worried about breaking it.

Do you have speed sensors on the chargers so you know what kinds of RPMs they are turning? LOTS of shafts in turbos break up here with nitrous for that exact reason is why i ask.

Back