Division 4 Finals Gainesville Raceway Nov 22, 2008

Glad you had a good time with the bride-to-be Pete. But a repeat of that parking lot that night is not somewhere I'm interested in taking my daughter back to.

we will be there. gonna run the big tires this time for shiz. we have another CopeCustoms truck that will make its debut there also. Cant wait for this race. too much time in-between races!!!!

The word is out ..... I had 3-4 calls yesterday ...... we should have a good turnout .........

I think we are going to up Friday afternoon and then drive home after the race on Saturday.

The Division 4 Season Payouts
Pro Street
Winner $750.00
Runner up $375.00

Super Street
Winner $500.00
Runner up $250.00

Pro 1
Winner $300.00
Runner up $150.00

Pro 2
Winner $300.00
Runner up $150.00

I have a feeling there may be alcohol involved if im not racing.... hell, I oughta bring a grill.

Come out to Sunday Funday next weekend!:poke:

i wish!! i did not have the truck done in time for the last one,i got it done to make moroso but that got canceled so i went streetracing and finished off my 300k mile piston rings.:doh:

i will have a all new motor this winter and i plan on running every event in nhrda along with any other i can get to in the southeast.

I will see yall at gainsville!!
steve

Trying to get ready.. I'll probably hang out at Matts' the day before..

I'm ready! Don't forget the gates open at 10:00 am Gainsville special events site is now up to date!

See Yall there!

Flr-1018-XL.gif

This is going to be a great event, their has been alot of phone calls coming on this event and i believe you will see alot of new faces showing up to this event. :cheer:

While the rest of the country is getting out our snow suits, you guys are putting on your helmets and going drag racing. :tree:

Good luck to all.

I am kinda glad we picked G-ville. I think this track is one of the best we have in FL. It seems fit to have our finals held there. Thanks to everyone that made this possible for us all.

i wish!! i did not have the truck done in time for the last one,i got it done to make moroso but that got canceled so i went streetracing and finished off my 300k mile piston rings.:doh:

i will have a all new motor this winter and i plan on running every event in nhrda along with any other i can get to in the southeast.

I will see yall at gainsville!!
steve

hay riley ur just down the road, let us know if u need help. were in altamonte springs. we will be at gainesville. see u there!

Last edited: