Division 4 Finals Gainesville Raceway Nov 22, 2008

My turbo is messed up.. Can't build boost.. I may just be watching..

My single.. My deal kinda fell through on my last set.. I'm looking again..

Well the clock is ticking now and only 5 days till we know who is the 2009 division 4 champions.

Tick Tick Tick, just like Christmas! it's taking for ever to get here!

Kurt, I just saw this.. Thank you very much for the offer. I ordered a small set of towing twins today that are supposed to be at Gary's shop on Thursday.. I'll be at his place friday morning, and then in Gainesville later that night if all goes well..

I pressurized my system today and found a boost leak. It spools a little better now.. haha.. I'm still glad I ordered the twins.. I could see a manual transmission truck being fine with this 64-71-13, but for towing with a 12 valve automatic I just don't think it's a good choice..

I know this isn't the right place, but if someone wants this HTT 64-71-13 stainless turbo with the downpipe I'll sell it for $1200 and bring it to the Gainesville race..

So I will be either staying in the Newberry INN or the Clarion INN depending if the g/f goes or not.

BTW... I think Neilden and I are meeting up at the Turkey Lake Service Plaza for a convoy up to G-Ville

chris you dont have to worry about my gf getting the way of the camera again shes not going to be able to make it. but ill be there ready to take the WIN!!! Did you hear that SHAMBO im gona win it this time no rain to save you!!!

the g/f is looking forward to coming but is still not a 100% yet.

Neilden you are one cocky SOB! But you are at the right forum it.

It will all come out on Saterday! :cheer:I guess I have a Target on my Back!:blahblah1:

You will just have to bring your A Game!

:tree:

chris you dont have to worry about my gf getting the way of the camera again shes not going to be able to make it. but ill be there ready to take the WIN!!! Did you hear that SHAMBO im gona win it this time no rain to save you!!!

Unless he doesn't show up or breaks down no way in hell you can catch him in points. You could still take first for the day...

Just to make me feel better my truck broke down and is in the shop with a bad ICP and a bad injector.

Looks like you guys should have some cool weather...should have some great ET's.

Remember no burn outs and no high speed lauches in the parking lot !! (For the rookies)

This will make #3 .... and its double points ....... so ....... with lots of luck .... everyone has a chance.

:evilEveryone better check their tires come Sat morning. My knife hand is getting itchy.:evil

ACME_DIESEL_RACING_FUEL_1_.jpg

I'll get you some of this...

Back