Division 4 Finals Gainesville Raceway Nov 22, 2008

Made it to Fla. today at about 9:00am hope to see all you there look for the big Diesel Addiction back glass :D

Springs will feel good... always flowing at 72*..... its the getting out of the water and that 45* wind that will freeze your nipples off

You guys all suck. I wish I was there. Its -22 here right now and I'm freezing. Good luck to all you guys and have a fun weekend

ya i agree it is 34 degree's here. You guys sound like you are having a great time already , wish the best of luck to everyone.

Shambo you due have a big bulls eye on your back , but that is pretty cool knowing that you are the man to beat.

Keep us all up to date and have a :Cheer: for me.

damn ya'll are leaving frikkin early..... im pulling out of my house at 10:30 so i can be there at 11

the play the citadel tomorrow at 1:30.... its not on TV though... local PPV only

just a FYI...we just booked a room next to the Clarion at a place called the Newberry Inn for $54.30 after tax! :)

Well we're here and it's COLD! Well, it's FL cold ya'll... It's 27 stinkin' degrees in Gainesville tonight. But it's OK, nothin' a little "antifreeze" won't fix :D

Nielden has already climbed up to the second floor of the hotel, and I've got the pics to prove it. I have a feeling that's just start of a great weekend full of fun and friends.

Shambo, remember that sun I'm always tellin' u to leave at home so I don't get burnt? PLEASE bring it LOL See ya in the morning!

PRO 1
1st Michael Young
2nd Frank Hill
3rd Bobby Copeland

PRO 2
1st Rodger Shamblin
2nd Clinton Roberts
3rd Brad Hill

Super Street
1st Matt Wells
2nd Russell Hilton

PRO Street