Division 4 Finals Gainesville Raceway Nov 22, 2008

turbomatt are we still on for friday night?

Sorry... I thought I had the auto notification on this thread turned on.. Yes, If anyone needs a place to plug up & hang out Friday nite, I have lots of room. I'm in 32068. Drop me a PM or an email for directions.

i will be there around 11am..like redqueer said..its gonna be kinda cool..bring a jacket..unless you are fat (like myself) we have good R values.

hell go in your bathing suit you R-30 S.O.B.

:hehe: R30! What are we building a brick sh*t house now? Fat, skinny, tall, midget, everyone better get their A$$'s there.

Who wants to start the first ever Gainesville Polar Bear Club? I am sure the springs up their in Lake City are feeling good right now.

Neilden already called me ......Make sure you clean it first.... and yes I will bring some batteries.... If its as big as Neilden claims... you may want to call Interstate. LOL

Neilden already called me ......Make sure you clean it first.... and yes I will bring some batteries.... If its as big as Neilden claims... you may want to call Interstate. LOL
Make sure you clean it first.... and yes I will bring some batteries "OMG" i'm not going there:hehe::hehe:

Damn, that SOB has a BIGGGG mouth. You know I bought it used of Neilden, he said it was to small for him now.

You guys all suck. I wish I was there. Its -22 here right now and I'm freezing. Good luck to all you guys and have a fun weekend

Oh yeah we want updates during the day how things are. There goin to be a white regular cab ford 4X4 chacing my time down. Brian as much as I want to wish you luck the whiskey says I can't. LOL.

All I can picture in my head is a butch of half naked fat guys running around with battery powered slim jims.

I may need to start looking for another hobby.:hehe:

come one mike i thought we were going to keep it between us untill this weekend!!!!