Division 5 Season Begins-------

I was in the Pro 2 . Nobody else showed :). Lucky for me I guess.
First time racing and ye gots the throphy. Myself and Treesmasher were laughin on how we spotted you pulling into the water while on the phone all casual.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Wade went home with $800.00 in contingency- :clap:

:hehe::hehe:Guess who's buying the brews next event?:poke:

I sure wish i wouldn't have broke friday evening...
You were not alone- a few members that planned to run called me up with breakage reports....:bang

:hehe:Come on you guys- break em at the track instead!:hehe:

I hear ya... next time i hope i don't break, but if i do i want to at least be competing when it happens. :hehe:

Will's truck broke a stock output leaving the line, and by the time we drug the dyno home, picked up a gooseneck and came back to get it, we didn't get home until 4 in the morning. Sunday was a recovery day for me. :doh:

oh cmon fellas did yall see how consistant that boy is, it aint even fair to put anyone else in his class!!! its his second event and his third trophy i give up braket racing against him!!! although its kinda nice knowing my names in that truck too!!! :hehe::cheer:

where that dang pat yourself on the back smiley when ya need it????? :bang

chris you guys should have called me i would have ran down and picked up wills truck, all i did was drop my truck off at the farm then went to the ocean

Sorry , If they want any real turnout IN new england the NHRDA will have to give us POINTS RACES up here and not just 6-10hrs away!!!!! with fuel as high as it is folks have to work a little more and plan trips. 3 of the 7 events are close enough to me yet NONE are for points?!? So why go? Epping NH doesnt even list NHRDA on the calendar.:what:

Sorry , If they want any real turnout IN new england the NHRDA will have to give us POINTS RACES up here and not just 6-10hrs away!!!!! with fuel as high as it is folks have to work a little more and plan trips. 3 of the 7 events are close enough to me yet NONE are for points?!? So why go? Epping NH doesnt even list NHRDA on the calendar.:what:

The event in NH and Lebannon Valley is a DDRA/NHRDA joined forces event. Basically we joined forces to have a fun event with both the associations. This will not be a points event for NHRDA.