Division 5 Season Begins-------

them viper trucks are no joke!
Off the line, it's hard to get her to hook, I suspect a rear axle housing change with smaller rotors is in order for drag racing, the smaller rotors would enable 16" wheels to fit ( I think there is 14" rotors there now and I'd have to grind the chit outta the calipers to even make 19's fit....).

Out on the open road lookout though cause she flat hauls. I won't admit to any shenanigans, but the roads on the trip were prime time awesome for high speed blasts..... Saturday nite on the trip home Treesmasher and I were boogying through traffic and I had some open real estate in front of me so I slammed the skinny pedal- I was roughly 1 mile ahead Treesmasher and he radioed me saying he could still hear the exhaust screaming:rockwoot::hehe::hehe:

Final Results :

Pro 1 Bracket :

#4284 Wade Moody 2004- Dodge
#4283 Doug Brarens 1934- Chevy
#4408 Rob Brough 2005-Dodge

Pro 2 Bracket :

#4411 Todd Richards-2004 Dodge

Super Street :

#4382 Steve Bohatch- Dodge
#4399 Brett Schrader- Dodge
#4408 Robert Brough- Dodge

Pro Street :

#4284 Wade Moody- Dodge
#4283 Doug Brarens- 1934 Chevy

Qwickest Run of the Event :

* Steve Bohatch 12.11 @ 110.24 *

Best Reaction Time of the Event :

* Doug Brarens .064 *

:clap:

Pro 1 Bracket :

#4284 Wade Moody 2004- Dodge
#4283 Doug Brarens 1934- Chevy
#4408 Rob Brough 2005-Dodge

Pro 2 Bracket :

#4411 Todd Richards-2004 Dodge

Super Street :

#4382 Steve Bohatch- Dodge
#4399 Brett Schrader- Dodge
#4408 Robert Brough- Dodge

Pro Street :

#4284 Wade Moody- Dodge
#4283 Doug Brarens- 1934 Chevy

Qwickest Run of the Event :

* Steve Bohatch 12.11 @ 110.24 *

Best Reaction Time of the Event :

* Doug Brarens .064 *

:clap:

Congradulations to everyone who raced. You guys really put on a show. I over heard a few guys say "DAMN" when you tore up the track..:evil they must've thought you all were 16 second trucks or something :hehe: Steve's truck has been crazy fast everytime I've seen him race, look forward to seeing him out at Thompson. Doug, GREAT reaction time! You had that lil' truck hooked up. Hope to see everyone out at Thompson here in a few weeks!!

was motherhumpin cool time in mary land glad to meet with everyone that attended div5 rules!!!!!

Congradulations to everyone who raced. You guys really put on a show. I over heard a few guys say "DAMN" when you tore up the track..:evil they must've thought you all were 16 second trucks or something :hehe: Steve's truck has been crazy fast everytime I've seen him race, look forward to seeing him out at Thompson. Doug, GREAT reaction time! You had that lil' truck hooked up. Hope to see everyone out at Thompson here in a few weeks!!
Steve's truck was phat- running those times.:rockwoot: And Doug was killer on the tree and that ol hot rod was drawing people in all day, and he was CONSISTENT!!! Glad to see the times drop for him from last year with the addition of the turbo.:rockwoot:

I had a great time racing and meeting all you guys. Can't wait for the next event and for next fall at MIR

That's a clean rig you have there and those twins looked sweet also. Nice meeting you as well! See you in Ohio !!!!

I had a great time racing and meeting all you guys. Can't wait for the next event and for next fall at MIR

Nice to meet you too Rob, thanks for showing us Casey Jones...that place had some nice things to look at...if ya know what I mean...LOL I also agree with Jeff, you have a VERY clean truck....

Nice to meet you too Rob, thanks for showing us Casey Jones...that place had some nice things to look at...if ya know what I mean...LOL
:bang I missed out on those festivities due to multiple traffic jambs and accidents on the way there.:banned: Thanks to Randy, Leonard and Josh for calling me and ribbing me about not being there yet. Josh inquired if I was driving a Vipertruck or a go cart.........:hehe::hehe::hehe: Darned naggin non driving tourists ! There was a 3 car accident with 2 of the vehicles up over the gaurdrail and that mess had everyone neck down into 1 lane......:kick:

If any of you have video of my runs or pictures can you send them to me? Thanks

If any of you have video of my runs or pictures can you send them to me? Thanks

I'm sure your runs will be used on the promo video Randy is working on. I do have a few I took with my camera. I'll try to post those up later tonight for ya!