Division 5 Season Begins-------

getting close fellas!!!! i really dont feel like going to work today!! :bang but i will so i can have the truck cleaned for tomorrow!!! :woohoo:

:frown: I just spoke to Scott at Mass Diesel. Sad news, he won't be able to make it as they tore up the injection pump. He was bummed out on not making this opener but assured me he will be ready for Ohio. Scott wished everyone good luck at the event !

Git r done Scott! And enjoy the weekend buddy!:woohoo:

Ummm. This is really going to be a nice weekend, and it looks like Saterday is a free day for me. I'm gonna have to say I might just make it.

As a reminder the track is open tonight to ALL STREET LEGAL Vehicles, from 6:30 p.m. to around Midnite.

Randy is already there walking around.

for those going to the track tonight, you are in for a treat.

Going to be one crazy night! This Friday is the third Real Street race of the year! Witness these 7-second 190mph plus drag radial cars stand them on the rear bumper trying to get to the finish line first! Richie Stine has been unbeatable this year, and MIR has now placed a cash bounty on the notorious racer. Real Street drivers will be traveling up from Virginia and down from New York to take on Stine and the other MD/DC/VA Real Street racers in what could be a record setting night at MIR! Gates will open at 6:30pm, and trophy racing will start at 10 pm. Admission is only $10 to watch, or $20 to race your car or bike

These are the following drivers that will be here tonight!

Richie Stine NOS BB Camaro
Alex Vrettos Twin Turbo Mustang
Brett Hull Twin Turbo Mustang
Keith Matheson NOS BB Camaro
Joshua Knight NOS BB Camaro
Mauro Vitale Supercharged Mustang
Steve Drummond NOS SB Mustang
Glennie Buckler NOS BB Mustang
Timmy Gayle Turbo SB Mustang
Chris Little Turbo SB Mustang
Al Marlow NOS BB Camaro
Jimmy Simpkins NOS SB Mustang
Keith Dickerson NOS SB Mustang
Keith McLaughlin NOS SB Mustang
Ricky Fox NOS SB Mustang
Daniel Whetistine NOS SB Mustang
Steve Montgomery NOS BB Camaro
Sal Patel Twin Turbo V10 Viper
Jesse Lambert Turbo SB Mustang

also know of a local guy who will be bring his average run of the mill looking foxbody mustang on 17" wheels with drag radials that looks like maybe a 12 sec car...except it runs 8's.

and RD, if you bring the viper truck, that mustang vs. fbody event has a truck class you can enter it in if you wanna try to win some cash.

and RD, if you bring the viper truck, that mustang vs. fbody event has a truck class you can enter it in if you wanna try to win some cash.

The Vipertruck is shined up and ready to roll...... damned timeclock... I'll be on the road in about 2 hours.

I'll see you folks tomorrow...will I be able to park in the pit area or wherever the tents will be? my buddy said that parking at MIR is nuts and that i'll have to park like a half mile away and walk in to the track

It shouldn't be too bad for parking tomorrow, if you want to park in the pits you probably just have to pay more to do it.

It was great to meet new friends and see old friends at M.I.R... Skynard, RobertP, RAB 38, C-Hawk and the guys from TNT Dyno, Metalman, Wade, TJ, Karl and Josh, Scott, CTD8999 and everyone else I might have missed. It was a great time for those who braved the holiday traffic and the holiday fuel prices gouge at the pump. Each event is another learning experience for me, it's something that I enjoy learning upon. Royce Miller has a quality track there and his facilities there is first rate. We are discussing our seasons points finals event already and the purse up for grabs will be a great attaction for Division 5 members.

Treesmasher had a great time at the event and he finally was able to see Metalman's lil Chebbie Rat Rod Smoker. I knew he would just fall over when he seen it and when he first spotted Doug pulling into tech he was hooked. Doug built that lil hot rod in his shop just for the hell of it and that lil 6.5 Chebbie smoker is stupid reliable, and consistent!!!!! ( I think Doug will listen to me the next time on the dial in- LOL I was dead on saying he should change that 3 to a 5:lolly:) At the first meet last year, in Jersey I told Doug he needs to get a turbo on that ratty, he said he would love to but finding an affordable one is the task, I donated a HX 35 just to get him going, what a suprise it was to see he had that puppy installed and his times improved!! Now I have my eye out for a lil better turbo for him. hehehe that lil rod is damned cool.

One of the guys from TNT snapped his output shaft off the line. It was a cringing moment to hear that snap when the shaft let go. I know that snap all too well and knew it wasn't a driveshaft like the announcers were calling it, I radio-ed the correction to them as we were running up to push the wounded Dodge off the line.

From the danged Holiday traffic to being raped at the pump, and the burned clutches and broken transmissions, I would like to personally thank those who came out to the event to brave those conditions. These great members we have are the reason why I volunteer my time on helping to build this Northeast Division. Meeting the new people and making new friends who share the same passion for diesel performance is very rewarding in itself. I move on to the next scheduled event with even more passion for growth. And it's folks like the one who showed up that help drive this.

Thanks to ALL who came out !

See y-all at the next one!! On to Ohio- June 28 !!!:woohoo:

Also a helmut is required if riding with Racing Duallie:what:
Looks like you left your helmet back in WashingtonLOLLOL When going for breakfast before the event, Randy jumped in the Vipertruck for the ride:badidea::evil:evil:evil:evil

Josh has video, and I won't admit to any shenanigans on the streets of La Plata, Maryland........:stab:

Treesmasher lived up to his name as he tree'd me at the stoplight-WITH A MINIVAN!!!:eek:wned: but I ripped by him with the tires in protest:lolly:

Good times for sure...I also got a pro-mod I belive on tape running 6.35 @ 220+ MPH! I'll post some video's shortly.

Those Pro Mods sure had a hard time all day hooking up. It was great to finally see one of em hook and stay hooked all the way down the track.

My all time favorite class.

Those Pro Mods sure had a hard time all day hooking up. It was great to finally see one of em hook and stay hooked all the way down the track.

My all time favorite class.

Yeah those Pro Mods had some issues. Good thing I got that one on tape...:evil. I wonder how well the race went on Sunday for MIR.