Division 5 Season Begins-------

HOW FAR HOTELS TO THE TRACK???????????????iS THEIR RACING FRI EVENING AT MIR???????????

HOW FAR HOTELS TO THE TRACK???????????????iS THEIR RACING FRI EVENING AT MIR???????????
:Cheer:

Scott, they run Street Legal Class on Friday nite from 6:30 til around midnite.

I was told the hotels are roughly 15 minutes away.

:Cheer:

I was told the hotels are roughly 15 minutes away.

Yep, thats what the mapquest says, and the Garmon. Can't wait only 2 more days, till I leave. Hell this time on Friday, I'll be truckin' through PA....(sings "East Bound and Down")

From the hotels in Laplata it is about 25 minutes to the track. They are having what they call midnight madness, basically street car night. However they are having the real street cars there as well this friday, which is a real good show. These are low 8 and high 7 second street cars on a 10.5 inch tire.

Maybe we can meet up somewhere for some drinks and food then head to the track?

If all goes well we will be at the track staying in the truck and trailer and testing fri evening still have a few issues with a couple of componets.We are trying for this event

No problem. Should be a good day, does any one know about how many trucks will be there? Can't wait to make a couple passes with the 16 housing I put on and dyno the truck.

Hard to tell til the staging lanes are filled. Everything is lined up for a great weekend and Monday being Memorial Day this weekend will start off with great weather, great friends and people, awesome trucks and a great time! !

well its two sided fun for me because MIR is also running a little F-body vs. mustang event along with the NHRDA event and I know a few of the f-body guys have cars that are street cars with radios, AC etc and will crack off high 8's then drive home. should be a ton of fun for me!

Royce Miller has an excellent track with M.I.R. should be a great day for hooking too......

This day can not end fast enough......:woohoo: gonna be east bound and down tomorrow by like 7 am I hope....

Out the work door around 5p.m. then gotta stop by my crib for a few minutes, then hammer down......:woohoo:

We should have an area at the track for all the diesel guys to park and hang out

We should have an area at the track for all the diesel guys to park and hang out

Well I think the hangout spot is gonna be the NHRDA tent and the Powerflow/Grand Rock Tent...I belive they're gonna be neighbors....and I'll have alot of shiny stuff to show people...:D

Yes Friday at 5p.m. and I hear that the NHRDA/Comp-Diesel Booth will be the main crib at the track.:evil:rockwoot::rockwoot: