Division 5 Season Begins-------

Yep, We (Grand Rock) should be pulling in there about 2-2:30ish. After a 7 hour drive, I'll be ready for a good dinner and a couple beers.:Cheer:
Hammer down on Friday evening for me......:bang Keep the left lane clear for me.....:evil

We'll be at the same Best Western as Josh..... depends on the traffic from NYC/NJ area..... If I have a clear lane I'm using it LOL

Hammer down on Friday evening for me......:bang Keep the left lane clear for me.....:evil

LOL I'll be coming from the other direction, so you'll have to clear you own path...:evil which in that viper truck of yours, I'm sure that won't be an issue...LOL

I work in La Plata, pm me with you info and we can hook up when you guys get settled in.

I'll send you my info as well. Jeff already has mine, so I'm sure he'll be keepin' me filled in on his 10-20..... an I'll be sure to keep at least 1 beer cold for him...LOL

What are the rules for racing? When do you have to have a helmet, drive shaft loops, etc. I am pretty sure I need a helmet but nor sure about any other saftey equipment.
Thanks
Rob

well if i'm not putting my co workers boat in the water friday i'll come down and join you guys for dinner and a few drinks

What are the rules for racing? When do you have to have a helmet, drive shaft loops, etc. I am pretty sure I need a helmet but nor sure about any other saftey equipment.
Thanks
Rob

NHRA RULES

If you are running slicks you need a driveline hoop running 13.99 and faster

Running DOT tires you need a hoop 11.50 and faster

Helmut required if you run faster than 13.99

Also a helmut is required if riding with Racing Duallie:what:

Also a helmut is required if riding with Racing Duallie:what:

Wait til you come to Jersey -slowpoke:hehe: PLEASE, rent something faster next time, my neck still hurts searching for you in the rear view mirror.....:hehe:

Truck has a bit more pep this time round too, with the badass SBclutch and headers and exhaust, cold air intake, and custom uploadable tunes..... :rockwoot:

Things get blurry fast now.:evil:evil

I work in La Plata, pm me with you info and we can hook up when you guys get settled in.

where is a good watering hole :Cheer: so we can all meet up at.

my flight gets to baltimore at 1:25 am sleep for a few hours and then it is drinking time:cheer:

racinduallie there is a helmet requirement when drinking with me! lol

*make note to get seating near windows......

I'll have my camera ready for you window lickers LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe:

There is a funny backstory to that, ask Randy about our first day meeting each other........:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I know the backstory...Randy shared with me yesterday...involved 130+ MPH, and ripping gears 1-3 through an intersection? LOL :hehe:

I know the backstory...Randy shared with me yesterday...involved 130+ MPH, and ripping gears 1-3 through an intersection? LOL :hehe:
hehehehe he told me he was pushing the lil jap suv at 75-80 mph and I pulled away like he was in park:hehe::hehe::hehe:

where is a good watering hole :Cheer: so we can all meet up at.

my flight gets to baltimore at 1:25 am sleep for a few hours and then it is drinking time:cheer:

There are several different places we can go. One of the best places is called Casey Jones. It is right in La PLata and they have some outside seating and they have good food. Then there are the typical places, outback, applebees, etc.

Back