Division 5 Season Begins-------

Well off to the airport in a couple of hours then atlanta for a 2 hour layover and then land in baltimore sometime after midnight. See all of you tomorrow night for eats and drinks. I have all the video stuff and will be looking for some great footage for the promotional video we are making for the Ohio event on june 28th.

This is going to be a great weekend especially since i am leaving 45 degree raining weather here in seattle and headed towards sunshine.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

RD,

Do your best to make sure Royce gets us a decent spot to set up the dyno.:Cheer:

Looking forward to it.

Chris

We are planning to get there around 10:30.

We should be set up and ready to roll before the gates open.

Good deal, Royce told me if you have a stone guard then he will locate you in a good spot......

We have one.... It's a big Coors Light banner. :hehe:

I saw you called... I will call you back first chance i get.

Gonna be a busy day man...thats insane! I can't wait...drag racing, dyno's.....holy poop, I better find a car charger for my video camera...LOL :bang

damnit i am gonna have to talk to someone about getting a sled pull set up for the next event at MIR

damnit i am gonna have to talk to someone about getting a sled pull set up for the next event at MIR

I think we still have time for that. The last event of the year is at MIR, and is a 2 day event!! That has a HUGE chance of being a big hit....:woohoo:

I think we still have time for that. The last event of the year is at MIR, and is a 2 day event!! That has a HUGE chance of being a big hit....:woohoo:

i'll help where i can, im sure the hardest part is gonna be insurance?

if this can happen and is a success this year, maybe next year it can grow into a multi-day national caliber event. would love to have some heavy hitters travel out this way to race and pull!

i should be leaving home at about 9 am sat morning which will put me down in southern MD at about 10 time for some food then to the track!!! i will be there for sure!!:rockwoot:

i'll help where i can, im sure the hardest part is gonna be insurance?

if this can happen and is a success this year, maybe next year it can grow into a multi-day national caliber event. would love to have some heavy hitters travel out this way to race and pull!

Thats good to know. I'm sure we can talk to Randy, and possible get something going.

wish it was a different weekend. Memorial day weekend is usually booked up for us. I cant make it to this one...:(

wish it was a different weekend. Memorial day weekend is usually booked up for us. I cant make it to this one...:(
Daym, I was hoping to see that bad arse truck of yours there, and meet you as well. Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day.:rockwoot:

Last edited:
Well it's almost time to leave...I should be outta here in about a hour...:woohoo: then its off to the races....:D :tree: :st: :ft:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

(just a little excited)