does 32 psi sound right?

Tan70

Hey guys got the silver bullet put on, went to the track and only saw 32-34psi max with smarty lvl 9.. just wondering if that sounds about right with stock nozzles... I'm thinking with more fuel that number will increase right?

With more fuel, yes. Unless you have a small boost leak or something. Does it have a gate? Was that with the TC locked?

Other than the Raptor, do you have any other fueling mods......or stock nozzles and stock CP3?

With a stock CP3 your running out of fuel real fast!! Even with a bag of parts there's no way it's gonna keep up! Give Todd a call at T&C Diesel he has an awesome pump at a good price!

Yes thats with stock cp3 and stock nozzles....

I dont believe I have a boost leak, but ill check, Those are still kinda high numbers but just a little on the small side for that turbo, thats why i was thinking runnin low on fuel.

And yes that is when tc was locked.

Im be giving Todd a call here soon..

With a stock CP3 your running out of fuel real fast!! Even with a bag of parts there's no way it's gonna keep up! Give Todd a call at T&C Diesel he has an awesome pump at a good price!

Not true, a stock CP3 can definitely keep up with stock nozzles, and you can run up to 90hp nozzles on a bone stock pump, as long as you have it tuned right.

I spoke with II and they said i need a wastegate fooler and map fooler... so i ordered those.
will these change my boost readings and allow more? I don't think it will. They never said it would, im just wondering... It should fix my code tho that i have from the wastegate wire being unplugged.

Wrong, I run a stock pump and nozzles with a super B special and have no problems building 46-48lbs.

I spoke with II and they said i need a wastegate fooler and map fooler... so i ordered those.

Never heard of a map fooler before....have a product link so I can read about it??

You already have a Smarty, that will boost fool upto 44 PSI

Never heard of a map fooler before....have a product link so I can read about it??

You already have a Smarty, that will boost fool upto 44 PSI

eh, that's kind of hit and miss though right?

I build 35 on a stock turbo with the mods in my sig. THis is my second truck and both with mods made 35 after a little work no upgraded turbo. I would think you have a small leak somewhere, maybe a bad gasket?

Well see i have an Aftermarket turbo sooooo..... it will need more fuel to produce the kind of boost you are seeing. well that's my thought atleast.
and II told me about the map fooler... and i think i saw it on aligator perfor... or something like that. idk ill take a pic of it when i get it.

A boost fooler is the same thing as a map fooler. I'm not really sure that is needed though because the smarty takes care of it. As for the wastegate fooler if you just go into the setting and choose the wastegate off option I think that will take care of that problem for you.

Well II told me that a wastegate fooler and boost fooler were the same thing and that a map fooler were different. i do have the wastegate option turned off. still have the wastegate pressure control code thrown. i guess ill find out when it gets here.
thanks for the help guys

wastegate fooler is different from a MAP/boost fooler

the factory fuel system will keep up with Smarty TNT no problem

I know that i have enough fuel to run th smarty tnt.. been doin it for a year now with no problems. could put my stock turbo into 40psi if i wanted.
but with a 66. And stock nozzles i just don't think it is enough. and being that the smarty does its thing up to like 40-44psi. and i don't have any boost leaks. that's the only thought i have left!?

Do you have the resistor plugged into the connector that hooked to the solenoid on the factory turbo?

Well see i have an Aftermarket turbo sooooo..... it will need more fuel to produce the kind of boost you are seeing. well that's my thought atleast.
and II told me about the map fooler... and i think i saw it on aligator perfor... or something like that. idk ill take a pic of it when i get it.

Agreed but with the additional fuel out of a smarty TNT you shouldnt be having problems, I was just giving baselines for you.