does 32 psi sound right?

No that is what the wastegate fooler is for...
Whatever you wanna call it. You need it. Most companies ship it with the turbo new for 3rd gens. Ur starting to come across a little smarta$$ed in a couple post. Hope im reading ur tone wrong. People are trying to help so sit back and listen to the been there, done that crowd.

Whatever you wanna call it. You need it. Most companies ship it with the turbo new for 3rd gens. Ur starting to come across a little smarta$$ed in a couple post. Hope im reading ur tone wrong. People are trying to help so sit back and listen to the been there, done that crowd.

No i understand.. I wasnt trying to be rude. I just hate how some people get told one thing and then dealers tell a different. Im going to be mad that i recieved a product that didnt carry everything with it. and then again if i was told to buy something and then that didnt cure it. Im not one of those no it all guru type of guys. I am relatively new to diesels. been on these forums awhile and just became a member bc i was already spending countless hours on it.
And i appreciate all the help from you guys. :Cheer:

Wastegate fooler? I just put the factory plug deal in a ziplock and tied it up. And with stock pump and injectors I could see like 50psi with my sps66. Well that's where it was wastegted at.

All the 04.5-07's need the resistor. Its a $25 part. Your Smarty will boost fool to 44lbs. Some sort of fooler will be needed for anything above that to prevent codes.

Well see i have an Aftermarket turbo sooooo..... it will need more fuel to produce the kind of boost you are seeing. well that's my thought atleast.
and II told me about the map fooler... and i think i saw it on aligator perfor... or something like that. idk ill take a pic of it when i get it.

Well see your wastegate is opening too early, soooooo........ fuel or lack of is not the issue.

So the issue might just be with the silver bullets wastegate??? I don't have the factory turbos wastegate sensore pulled and wired in, bc i am selling it with the factory turbo. hopefully the wastegate fooler will accompany that and fix that issue.

And Scott i have seen your truck put down some nice numbers with the SB.. I will try some more tuning this weekend to see if i can wake this thing up on the top end. any suggestions? I try not to get on it too much on the open highway to avoid a ticket. by time i usually hit 30 psi I'm already at 80mph.

thanks guys for all the help. and on a weird note.. i did the shift defuel on the smarty and my park reverse drive all those lights on my gauge cluster went away.. it was weird.. that has never happened before. but i put the smarty back to stock and it came back. odd....

Ok thanks.. that had me kinda pissed for a sec, until i put truck back to stock and realized it was prolly that.
thanks guys for all the help and advice.

Well loaded up lvl 6 all default and the truck hit 40psi and then i let off.. so maybe its lack of fuel.. time for a bigger pump ;)