Done with the 12v...selling lots of parts

I thought so...but I was measuring upside down hanging by my gut from the crate. I'll double check it tomorrow.

Chris

When you see enough of them you can tell them apart eyeballing the top of the housing VS the freeze plug in the back of the block, but I'm not sure how to describe the difference.

I'm thinking a #2 will have a spot cast in it for a air compressor water manifold to still be able to fit on the back of the block, where a #3 is smaller enough to where it fits without any noticeable spot in the casting.

dang just missed pump gear. Just sent customer a number on the 12v engine on orginal post.

Last edited:
Meeting a guy on saturday, so unless something goes wrong, yes, they are sold.

Pump, injectors, and adjustable gear are all spoken for.

Thank you,
Chris

Good deal on the assembled head. I'm not quite ready to rebuild my motor yet but I'll keep this in mind when the time comes. If you still have it, of course.

Bump for a good guy. Even though I do not agree with his decision to sell stuff, I still like him.:)

Updated list....

12v long block, billet cam, basically stock head, ARP 2000 studs. Pan has -12 A/N bung welded in. Front cover is on it, rear plate is not. I'll post cam specs as soon as I find the paperwork in my mess of a desk...also will have C/R info.

Thinking $2500

Built 2wd 47RH. Suncoast build, from info I was given when I bought it, built by the late Joe Webb himslef. Was in Gary Ray's flying 1/2 ton. Triple disc converter, laminated flexplate. Was told all billet shafts along with lots of other tricks. The OD housing was cracked in wreck (I didn't notice the crack until I started the truck, found oil seeping), that I "fixed". Doesn't leak now, but will come with another OD housing.

$3000

Ported 12v Head. Ported by Jim Koch of Missouri. Never bolted on...heck, I have never even opened the crate yet. Cut off intake, complete with springs, valves, etc. From memory, it flows about 240cfm intake, 180cfm Exhaust @ .550 lift. Not filled, still a wet head. I know what I paid, I don't think the price has come down on porting work yet.

$2200

DRUM brake Dana 80. 3.55 gears. No axle shafts. $250

Made a mistake on the disc brakes....not sure where my other axle went!

Contact info in top post!
Chris

Updated list....

DRUM brake Dana 80. 3.55 gears. No axle shafts. $250

Made a mistake on the disc brakes....not sure where my other axle went!

Contact info in top post!
Chris

Dammit, well if you find the other axle let me know.

You sold ur disc brake Dana 80 to me about 3 yrs. ago. LOL!
Unless u had another one since then......

You sold ur disc brake Dana 80 to me about 3 yrs. ago. LOL!
Unless u had another one since then......

Ok, well that makes sense....I was looking for them in the dark the other night, and just new I had an 80. I thought I sold the drum brake one.

Thanks for jogging my memory!
Chris

Ok, well that makes sense....I was looking for them in the dark the other night, and just new I had an 80. I thought I sold the drum brake one.

Thanks for jogging my memory!
Chris

Yep...u thought it had a LS in it and when I got it home it had an open dif. in it and you reimbursed me a little $$ to compensate for it.
Good dude to do business with here fellas...which most of you probably already know that.