Done with the 12v...selling lots of parts

To those who have bought things....I'm so sorry I have not been in touch yet, things are insanely busy for me right now for some reason. I thought I had enough time to post this, but I got busy.

Everything is boxed up and ready to ship, I will PM or email all of you tracking info very shortly!

Thank you for your patience.

NOW, for an UPDATE!

12v long block, billet cam, basically stock head, ARP 2000 studs. Pan has -12 A/N bung welded in. Front cover is on it, rear plate is not. I'll post cam specs as soon as I find the paperwork in my mess of a desk...also will have C/R info.

Thinking $2500

Built 2wd 47RH. Suncoast build, from info I was given when I bought it, built by the late Joe Webb himslef. Was in Gary Ray's flying 1/2 ton. Triple disc converter, laminated flexplate. Was told all billet shafts along with lots of other tricks. The OD housing was cracked in wreck (I didn't notice the crack until I started the truck, found oil seeping), that I "fixed". Doesn't leak now, but will come with another OD housing.

$3000

DRUM brake Dana 80. 3.55 gears. No axle shafts. $250
Made a mistake on the disc brakes....not sure where my other axle went!

This is what's still available....THANK YOU ALL!!
Chris

Hmm id like a billet front cover and adjustable gear but it would need to be bolt on and use factory belt.. Im lazy LOL

Sorry, didn't realize I was supposed to. I will scan the paperwork in the morning and post it up.

Chris

Just to be sure, you already got the head sold didnt you Chris?

Last edited:
Well I haven't picked it up yet, but block work isn't even done yet so no hurry.
Sorry fellas!