Dont hate us.......

He had a tune also. Maybe "super modified stock?"

Are you spraying the ranger Tim?

Good to hear, Make a pass this year or looking like next season?

(sorry bout the derail)

Man I think it will hit the track this year, but nothing close to making any serious runs. Next season is about 6 months away, so lots of time to tune it and work out the bugs. Its a complete build, so there have been a ton of small road blocks. I just keep looking at the long run. Gene has done a phenomenal job, I'm not gonna rush it at this point.

Trucks look great!!!!
Time for a garage sale so you can put the truck in it though:poke::rockwoot:

man why in the hell does every body get pissed and throw a strait up **** fit when you throw a pic of 2 pretty badass looking trucks on here o and i love the ford emblem with c in it

Figured since u where talkin the fastest truck for the $$$$ factor in the price of the truck then add ons and see what would be better..:kick:

Needs bigger wheels unbroken! But where can i pick up that front bumper and grill?!

I know its old, but was a good read :hehe: and compD is telling me I should participate more, dang only 8 posts :blahblah1:

What happened though, I haven't heard any word on Rich's truck running so I guess the race never happened :doh:

Both trucks look sweet as can be :Cheer: you guys sure have built some beautiful rigs, and have every right to be damn proud of them.

Needs bigger wheels unbroken! But where can i pick up that front bumper and grill?!

check with DCSpecial on those bumpers, I believe he posted on the first page about them ;)

Back