Dont hate us.......

screw OSW I wanna see this happen in Orlando..Okeechobee is too close for this not to happen. He will be there on Saturday and if he needs a place to sleep he can stay for sunday..LOL

Is that what they told when you picked it from the shop or you got some sheets to share with us

Yea I just told him that....he'll believe anything.
Its really only about 300 HP , go ahead and put a grand on it. He's easy money.

You dumb asses are about to get the beating of your lives. "Its just how we shut people up around here". So when your looking ahead and saying WTF happened, its just a ford, is it ok that we laugh at ya, or are ya gonna get butt hurt and take out your dash and ask to go again?

You dumb asses are about to get the beating of your lives. "Its just how we shut people up around here". So when your looking ahead and saying WTF happened, its just a ford, is it ok that we laugh at ya, or are ya gonna get butt hurt and take out your dash and ask to go again?

:what:

Y'all take this shet way to serious it's just a race you win some you loss some and yea go ahead and laugh because I'm doing it right now :hehe:

Good times :Cheer:

Last edited:
I don't take it serious, I have fun with it. I just want to see Richard have his first trucks for breakfast be a couple 26 and 27 year old kids from Florida, who think that 12's and 104-105 is actually fast. SO does this mean you guys are in? I am betting Richard is buying the beer. Hell if he's not, I will, its just time for a good ole fashion race, and it looks like you guys are up for it. I would rather have a grand on it, but if that doesn't work, then what the heck, cold beer is always good.

I posted both where I am and where I'll be over the next month. I ain't hard to find.
You're where again ?
All the Florida videos I see are roll races on the street...I thought y'all liked that 3 honks then go crap ?

I 3 beep'd that piece last sunday. And you didn't want any of the dually. Tim, divert one of your flights into Orlando. I'll pick you up at the airport. I'll buy your beer this trip.

My feelings are slightly hurt on the 27yr old comment. :(

Sorry doug, gonna be on my way to Maquettia, Venezuala this weekend. I'd love to be there.

I wanna hear the outcome of this one! :Cheer: Back to the reason this thread was posted. Those are some beautiful trucks there. :bow: I have thought about lowering mine but I kinda like my leveling kit and 35's.

I don't take it serious, I have fun with it. I just want to see Richard have his first trucks for breakfast be a couple 26 and 27 year old kids from Florida, who think that 12's and 104-105 is actually fast. SO does this mean you guys are in? I am betting Richard is buying the beer. Hell if he's not, I will, its just time for a good ole fashion race, and it looks like you guys are up for it. I would rather have a grand on it, but if that doesn't work, then what the heck, cold beer is always good.

Does any of your **** run in the 12's on #2 only if not why are you talking. I think 12's are fast for a daily driver.

Does any of your **** run in the 12's on #2 only if not why are you talking. I think 12's are fast for a daily driver.

His truck isn't a stripped down wish-I-was-a-racer. His DD a full size CC 4wd with every option under the sun and then some....and it's pretty quick to boot.
And what does "fuel only" have to do with anything....nitrous is good.*nx*

Does your truck run 12's in it's DD trim ? I doubt it....according to you it's stripped down pretty good to run those times. I'm guessing mid-low 13's like you drive it every day....at best.

Anyway....leave it in full trim and come on up to Orlando this weekend. Like I already said...I'll buy ya a beer and we can shoot the breeze like adults....not some butt-hurt kid that got his feelings hurt on the internet. LOL

Nope they don't, and I could care less about #2 only. And I am talking because I can. I could have it running in the 11's, but I have another small project that I'm hoping is gonna run in the low 9's. I like my Daily driver the way it is. Driveable!