Dont hate us.......

Sweet, nice Job. DO all Chevys weigh as low as yours? That seems light as hell.

7840 WTF, U guys must be grow someBig Chicks in texas to weight that much. Dalpiliot take the girlfriends out of the back before u roll across those scales next time. 10-4

Oh we can race all u want, but sense u drive a ford leave the baby bottle at the house. No drugs in neighborhood.

7840 WTF, U guys must be grow someBig Chicks in texas to weight that much. Dalpiliot take the girlfriends out of the back before u roll across those scales next time. 10-4

Oh we can race all u want, but sense u drive a ford leave the baby bottle at the house. No drugs in neighborhood.

I'll let the wife know she's fat. :badidea: No Ford just actually uses metal when they put a truck together. Its probably Mexican Metal, but Metal none the less. SO you want to run the ranger on fuel only? Or my 250 on fuel only?

10-4 and breaker breaker good buddy! I'll keep my eyes out for a smokey too.:hehe:

Tim, did you get a starting weight on the ranger before you cut it?

Okee...your info says your best time is from Moroso ?
Are you still in Florida ?
If so....I'm your huckleberry.:poke:

Oops, sucks when people travel for a living. LOL Sorry for the thread Creep Rico, damn good looking truck, and damned nice job by Hellman!

I called 911...they weren't real worried about a thead getting hijacked. LOL

Those 911 bastards don't have their priorities straight!!!!!
Richard, next time your in DFW bring ur truck to Kennedale I wanna see it run.

I'm glad u'all are close, I live 2 hours south of Orlando. I could use a good race or two. If both of u guys come down here you better make if fast diesel not getting any cheaper:Throwup: Don't worry there will be a handfull of 12 sec. trucks. Lots of racing and lots of beer. :Cheer: Come on down well have a good ol'time. 10-4

I was in Ft Lauderdale last weekend and I'll be in Orlando both this weekend and the weekend of the 5th at OSW.
I'm in Tampa during the week.
If you wanna run in public...we run from a roll.
If you wanna do it on the track I'll find some slicks.

Results will be the same either way....you know where to find me.
Your 12 means nothing to me....and 104 mph is laughable at best.

Rich the truck looks good.:rockwoot:

The custom emblem bothers me though. All the pics I see it in it looks to drastic. IMHO paint the blue a darker shade. But its not truck so do as you wish.

Sure do feel good about that cummins. Built motor or not still sounds like fun.
Tampa is only about 3 hrs. By the way which truck do u want the 06 Goat or the single cab LBZ.