Dont hate us.......

I'm not sure if this guy likes mine and Mike's trucks or not.
I can't follow what he's saying. LOL

Yeah, I like the trucks. Nice job. Don't care to be bashed by a ford ranger. That's all.

Unbroken those are some nice rides good choice on the common rail but is that truck two wheel drive? I see a lot more of those 2.5 60's in your future if so

No now, it all makes sense. I don't care to waste money on converting or to read about it. But it makes sense why they would switch motors, if i owned a shi*.0:badidea: You bet that would be the first thing on my list. Sure I could stick a short school bus body on my frame and make it fast. This is a ford Comp & Perfo. section, not to gloat about cummins. If u wanted to go fast without drugs should have bought the right truck to begin with. Die hard dodge, D-max are nice too.:Cheer:

Like that ford on the left with the little cummins emblem.

What kind of monkey poo is that to ask me if i've ever been to this sight before, Wanna Race, because around here thats how we shut people up. I'll put mine in 2wd if gain a couple of thousand pounds.:kick:

I'm not even sure what language to respond in. Wanna race? Hell yeah I do, but lets get it even. Your sig says it weighs 6900 race weight. My truck weighs 7840 without me or anything in it, on a Cat scale. My best so far is a 13.4 on a 2.1 60' in bowling green yet our trap speeds are identical. I'll get the sawzall, and we can go, Deal. LOL

Since i was in the top 5 folks registered on this website, I think I know how we shut people up around here. LOL the question was from you saying you would have to see the truck to believe it had a Cummins. I rode in it a few weeks ago just before going to drink beer on the boat with Richard. I'm not sure, but I think its probably been the most talked about CUMMINS conversion to date, and given the fact that weve been around here since before day 1, I think you can take either of our word on it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like the trucks. Nice job. Don't care to be bashed by a ford ranger. That's all.

Um the Ford ranger is........well.....my other truck, the websites truck and I promise you your not gonna want any of that particular Ford Ranger. But if you would like a shot at it,:badidea: your gonna have to wait a little longer, but it will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Um the Ford ranger is........well.....my other truck, the websites truck and I promise you your not gonna want any of that particular Ford Ranger. But if you would like a shot at it,:badidea: your gonna have to wait a little longer, but it will be more than happy to accommodate you.

I just wanna go on a beerrun in it.:Cheer:

No my truck weighs waaaaay too much and looks too pretty to run that on just a tuner. You can get an SCT from Eric, Doug, or many others. Not sure if they are still $400.00, might have gone up like everything else.

No my truck weighs waaaaay too much and looks too pretty to run that on just a tuner. You can get an SCT from Eric, Doug, or many others. Not sure if they are still $400.00, might have gone up like everything else.

Your truck weighs to much to go fast at 7840# plus you with all your mods but 7000#(stock dodge weight) plus 900# =7900# which is what you said a ford 6.0 ran 13.4 on just a $400.00 sct tune. But i should believe you since you've been around before day one right. :hehe:

WTF are you talking about? I said and have always said that my truck has never ran a good time, and Yes my truck weighs 7840. And yes there are a whole bunch of CC 6.0's out there that have run 13.4's with just a tune. Spend some time in the 6.0 section and you'll find several. Or you can go on up to Innovative and he can show you several. You don't have to believe a word I say, but go back and show me where I have deceived anyone, in my 6201 post and we can go from there. Hell don't believe me if ya want, the fact of the matter is that the POS 6.0 can and has on many occasion run mid 13 second passes on nothing more than a tune. Period!

While were at it, your Profile says 500+, whats that thing laid down on the dyno? Just curious.

YIP! ANd it weighed about 900 pounds more than a stock dodge!

This is WTF i was talking about you were referring to me that a sct only truck ran 13.4 weighing 900lbs more than a 7000lbs dodge and your truck weighs 7840 running 13.4 with more than just a tune

Just getting it straight

7900lbs 6.0 running 13.4 on a tuned sct thats damn good if so

That is correct. I didn't say "MY" 8000 pound POS ran 13.4 on just a tune. Hell I have had enough problems running 13.4 period. My truck has the ability to either give me problems on the way to the track, at the track, or before I leave for the track. Mention "Track" and it it gets all goofy.